[UK] Cairo's Overseer Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrifeVencheznof

Nov 30, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155763572
Discord name: Monk#9999
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Just over a year, with a few breaks in between.
In what country are you located?: UK.
Time zone: GMT.
Character name(s): "Cairo" - Foundation. I do not play surface characters or CI.
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF Alpha-1 SGT [HOLDING], MTF Beta-1 LCPL [HELD], MTF NU-7 LT [HELD], Senior Moderator [HELD/RESIGNED], Intelligence & Internal Affairs respectively.
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No, my record is and will remain clean. I maintain myself to a high standard at all times.
-

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

Throughout my time in various departments across the Foundation, I have come to understand each and every department that the Foundation has on-site and how they interact with each other in Roleplay. This has ranged from (the ever-changing landscape of) the surface, to the different MTF Regiments and their roles that keep the Foundation secure. I have many redeeming qualities that would make me an exceptional candidate. I can recognise when I need to take charge in a situation, and ensure my orders are followed down to the last word when issued. In my time in the regiment "Beta-1", a heated debate broke out between the Foundation and the UNGOC and a negotiator was sent to calm tensions until a proper resolution was found. Unfortunately, the negotiator had to leave mid-RP, and the UNGOC still was not happy about the situation. Using the negotiation skills I had gained from NU-7, the Intelligence Department and Beta-1, I was able to work out a temporary solution for the Foundation, giving a just compromise whilst not overstepping my clearance and ensuring that the core fundamentals of the Foundation were not overlooked. I coordinated with the units to deliver a document from the UNGOC to higher-ups with no questions asked.

As an Overseer assistant, as mentioned, I will ensure orders are carried out when issued. This could range from acting as a mediator on behalf of the O5 Council to acting as a department reviewer (which will be covered in more detail in the next section.) Although I only have direct experience as Clearance Four through NU-7, I have scrutinized this under my current regiment, Alpha-1, instead. Through Alpha-1, I have gained some experience in judging when a Clearance Four staff member is needed and when they are not. This includes areas where most members of the Foundation cannot go due to their Clearance Levels, such as Floor Three, EOC, various areas in Heavy Containment such as SCP-008 and SCP-682, and the various Electrical Centres across the site.

I am not the best candidate for the role but I strive to ensure that when someone says, "Hey, can you do XYZ for me?" I can say to them, "Consider it done." and they will have the peace of mind that it WILL be done. As a result, I report against a high standard of documentation and conduct when in roles that demand such. I am often calm in stressful or demanding situations; this is a very useful skill when dealing with an unreasonable group of people/persons. In addition, if I do not know something about a topic/scenario, I will strive to gain knowledge of the situation/scenario BEFORE taking action, as many people can make rash decisions in stressful situations.
-

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

There are many responsibilities as an Overseer Assistant. They are listed below -

Acting as a delegate for the O5 Council. For example, acting as a mediator between the General Security Department higher-ups and the O5 Council to form/create/review documentation.

Actively relaying information about departments to higher-ups.

Issuing orders to Alpha-1 when the O5 Council are not on hand.

Approving Alpha-1 requests to use a Clearance Four card when other department members are unavailable (A1 COs, O5 Council).

Enforcing the Code of Conduct indirectly/directly.

-

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

TERMINAL - OVERWATCH COMMAND OFFICES
INSERT IDENTIFICATION CARD.
> ...

FOUND CARD - CLEARANCE [FIVE].

This information is Classified to the Clearance Level [FOUR] and above. Are you sure you wish to continue? Y/N
> Y
Retrieving file...
LOADED!

Name: Damien Vencheznof
Assigned Codename: "Cairo"
Past/Current Designations: ["Strife"] / ["Cairo"]
Current Post Assignment: MTF ALPHA-1

Pre-Foundation History:
Upon turning Twenty, "Cairo" joined the British Criminal Justice and Investigations department to pursue possible war crimes against British Civilians from the Group of Interest the Foundation identifies as the "Chaos Insurgency". "Cairo" was assigned to a Squadron designated to Egypt and worked his way up to the Rank of Team Leader in five years due to hard work and commitment. On ██/██/████, █████ ████, the FOREIGN & INTERNATIONAL INVESTIGATIONS Department Leader, authorised a raid and potential capture of members of "local terrorists" who the Foundation Identifies as the "Chaos Insurgency". An unknown amount of Insurgents were captured. "Cairo" and his squadron drove to the UNNAMED LOCATION [CO-ORDINATES 26.176087, 30.709610] and trapped the Insurgent Operatives in the sand. From there, "Cairo" gained information about SCP-███ using Advanced Interrogation methods, which led to the alert of Foundation Intelligence Operatives shortly after writing a report. Foundation Agents were then ordered to deploy Standard Operation #56 - "Bag and Tag" on "Cairo" and his men.

For his Service and Loyalty to his Country, "Cairo" was offered a job opportunity in MTF Squadron "NU-7 - HAMMER DOWN" after handing over the information about the Insurgents. "Cairo" 's operatives were shortly terminated afterwards by Intelligence Agent - "Lynx", and the local operatives were declared KIA by local police under incident report
ID█████. Afterwards, associated Foundation Operatives were exfiltrated out of the capital city, Cairo.

Specified Reason - "Unknown".

Brief Foundation History:
After being recruited into MTF NU-7 - "Hammer Down", multiple operations were conducted to take down Chaos Insurgency strongholds. Through this, "Cairo" was promoted through various MTFs and departments and reached the rank of SGT in MTF Squadron █████-█ - "███ █████ ████".

ESC to exit log | F1 to view detailed Pre-Foundation History | F2 to view detailed Foundation History

ESC KEY Registered...

Exiting log...

REMOVE IDENTIFICATION CARD.

TERMINAL - OVERWATCH COMMAND OFFICES

INSERT IDENTIFICATION CARD.

I would like to get into multiple RP scenarios with different MTF squadrons and departments to serve and set an example for those new or those who haven't had much time on the server. Specifically, I'd like to look into investigating or reviewing a department when ordered by an O5 Council Member. This gives many opportunities for scenarios such as interviews or listening to a passive conversation from a passerby. I try to aim to create interesting roleplay scenarios on the jobs I play on when possible. Overseer Assistant would give me a lot more of an opportunity to interact with the Foundation than on my Alpha-1 character and would allow me to interact with more people as a whole.

Thanks for considering my application.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Hey Cairo! I'm giving you a +Support

- Great interactions, really nice
- Alpha-1 member (Meaning current experience with 05 + OSAs)
- Active, good playtime
- CL4 Experience

Reactions: StrifeVencheznof

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @StrifeVencheznof . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.