Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:582316870
Discord name: __judge
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since April 2022
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Caleb Bowler, Cameron 'Judge' [TEU-SSGT], 'Judge'
Civilian name: C. Bowler
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes, but prefer to not use.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
Internal Affairs Ambassador, SCP-096, All licenses
Held: Nu-7 CSG, CI-Gamma, Intelligence Agent, E-11 LCPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No active punishments. Received either due to being immature or not understanding ruling.
1701461968763.png

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
I've gone through about 5 Director's and I've seen how they all perform and I've learned a great deal from them all, I believe it am now fit for position and also I am applying for the Director of Internal Affairs position as I wish to make some changes within the department. To elaborate, I would like to introduce a new subdivision into the department. This subdivision would be for agents who wish to go above and beyond as an agent making themselves a lot more noticeable amongst the Internal Affairs leadership team as potential ambassadors in the future. Another sub-division I would like to create is one exclusive to ambassadors. The function of this subdivision would be to mentor and locate quality agents in order to expand the Internal Affairs leadership team. I’m also looking to improve the relations between Internal Affairs and the rest of the departments on-site, to become a more cooperative paradise for everyone. One of my goals of receiving Director would be to make the department itself more and more connected, meaning constantly requesting agents to assist on operations or involve themselves in trainings and having bi-weekly meetings with the leadership team to discuss agents who are making excellent progress and other concerns or suggestions for the department.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?
I believe that I am a suitable candidate for the Director of Internal Affairs role as I have been a member of the department for just under a year now meaning I’ve gained extensive knowledge about the department. Internal Affairs is the only department I work on-site daily. I also possess a great amount of understanding of the Foundation Legal Codex which I can demonstrate on a day to day basis with my numerous arrests I make. I am also very active and well-known throughout the department which is a good so people know me and come to me when they need help.

I am as professional as possible when on-site representing the department, whether it be walking around and observing other departments and people of interest, or making arrests and letting personnel off with warnings for minor infractions. I am unbiased when it comes to handing out jail times and sentences, I try to judge based on how long the person has been cuffed and what their attitude towards me and other staff is like and rarely give out jail times above 15 minutes unless it is needed in some scenarios. I also believe maturity is an important factor when being a member of Internal Affairs, especially in the Director’s role.

Whenever one of my agents has a question, it being “Caleb, could you send me the Foundation Legal Codex link via email please?” I would always be happy to assist them and provide them with information they need. I find myself often observing my agents to see how the agents act and their strengths and weaknesses, then mentoring them on how they can improve. A great method I have found to observe my agents is by assigning Points of Interest to them, then disguising and watching how they carry out their assigned duty. If given the chance at Director I would be eager to expand the members of the leadership team within the department by implementing my new subdivisions as mentioned above.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?
The Director of Internal Affairs has a number of responsibilities on-site on a day to day basis. These responsibilities are as follows:
  • Trainings - In the position of Director you should still be training new agents to join the department alongside the ambassador team. It is also necessary to make sure the agent is given all relevant links they will need such as the FLC and Document Templates.
  • Interviews - The DoIA is responsible for interviewing new ambassadors to the Internal Affairs leadership team. They should be actively looking at new ambassador applications and noting any infractions, positives and all that about the candidate and hear what the ambassador team has to say, then provide a verdict.
  • Universal CL4 Duties - The DoIA will still maintain their duties that all other CL4 hold such as closing bulkheads and blast doors during a crisis, manning advanced armoury and reporting/requesting specific hazards/departments at locations through the CL4 biometric PA system.
  • Normal Duties - As the DoIA, you still detain and arrest personnel who violate the Foundation Legal Codex, and answer their questions related to it. The DoIA is also to write documents, can be arrest reports or new ideas completely.
  • Management - Directing the department and making sure it stays in healthy shape is essential to the running of Internal Affairs. Managing Agents & Operatives by assigning POIs, assigning investigations to ambassadors, and suspending and handing out punishments to any distressing IA personnel.
  • Communication - It is crucial to stay in touch with Site Administration & Site Command, making them aware of on-going investigations and your progress on them and when requesting suspension of agents that is more than 2 weeks and wanting to go on a leave of absence. It is important to make sure there is an active flow of communication within the department, between agents and ambassadors and directors.
  • Other Departmental Relationships - It is important as the Director of Internal Affairs you maintain a strong image of Internal Affairs in front of other departments by acting professional and having discretion.
  • Investigations - The DoIA will be required to start investigations upon other departments and make sure they remain confidential to only Internal Affairs leadership and to sometimes include Agents. It is also very important they actively communicate these investigations with the Ethics Committee or O5 Council.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Caleb Bowler's Personnel File

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Most active ambassador
- Professional
- Has the best knowledge of this role.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Judge

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-very cool dude
-active
-Good interactions, friendly with everyone

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Support

 I believe Caleb is very suitable for the job, he's shown determination and competency in the IA. Very contributed to IA even adding a recently a classroom for IA. Caleb as director would be a great asset for ethics and IA in future.

• Love

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
One of the very few applications I can comment on:

+Support

You've shown commitment and initiative within the department. Best candidate for the role. Good luck!

• Love

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
pretty active on ambassador and knows what hes doing evidenced by the fact hes got a plan

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
New Email Received
Subject: Departmental Director Assignment Request

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
ec.png

Good Day Caleb Bowler,

You have applied for the position of Director of Internal affairs. We thank you for being so enthusiastic about taking on this stressful and challenging position. Your position and eagerness to work for the foundation has been noted and is greatly appreciated. We also wish to thank you for attending the audit in which you showed off your best works, ideas and plans, we were thoroughly impressed.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been accepted . There is fierce competition for this position and you did prove yourself to be a worthy candidate, however the Committee has deliberated and voted in favor of a colleague. We hope we see great things in your upcoming tenure as Director of Internal Affairs along with your growth and development within the department.

Best of luck.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.