[UK] Calvin Lucien's Overseer Assistant Application

Apr 5, 2023
To:
Overseer-Council@Site-65.scp.fn
Subject: Reassignment to Overseer Assistant.

Kindest Regards, Calvin Lucien.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:775177899

Discord name: _galaxyking_

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over a Year

In what country are you located?: Wales.

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Calvin "The Usurper" Lucien (Foundation) Maximus "Princess" (UNGOC)

Civilian name: Alex Lucien.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Epsilon 11 LT (CL4)Holding
DEA AgentHolding
IA AgentHolding
UNGOC SGTHolding
IA Ambassador (CL4)Held
Overseer Assistant (CL4)Held
GSD Captain (CL4)Held
Nu-7 CPLHeld
UNGOC SGTHeld
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Screenshot (137).png
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

OVERSEER ASSISTANT
I have held Overseer Assistant before which i thought i did well as but i have been informed that prior to my resignation there was thoughts of my removal from this position but i will add at the time of my resignation i had one strike for not hitting my order requirements in a week after that i completed my requirements everyday since then so the thought that i was going to be removed is beyond me the reason of these thoughts is still unknown till this day.

GENERAL SECURITY CAPTAIN
Security captain has taught me a lot about leadership and personnel management in a small space and how to organize people to get a job done such as organizing a sweep of D-block and assigning people to there respective POI's This was the CL4 position i held for the shortest amount of time which was around three weeks not due to anything i did wrong only that i elevated my self to i higher position being Overseer Assistant.

MTF EPSILON 11 LT
This is my most recent CL4 position and my second time as an E-11 LT since my demotion for unprofessionalism but the CO team has decided to promote me once again, apart from this E-11 LT is mostly about leadership at a larger scale being everyone below you. This consists of most NCOs and Enlisted which is a major responsibility as you uphold the security of HCZ and the safety of all foundation staff and the foundation itself all depending on your judgment.

INTERNAL AFIAIRS AMBASSADOR
This was my first Jr CL4 position in my career as because of this i really don't know what i was doing and was dishonorably discharged for lack of work but in spite of this i really learned a lot about how to represent as a CL4 and what you can and can't do in a CL4 position and core strengths you need to succeed in your career as a member of CL4 foundation staff.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
  • Following/Carrying out orders of the O5.
  • Giving orders to Alpha 1 if needed.
  • Enforcing the FLC mostly conduct.
  • Doing audits on behalf of the O5.
  • Making RP for in enjoyment of the community.
  • Dealing with info breaches if needed (mostly A1’s job)
  • Creating/Signing documents on behalf of the O5
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

CALVIN LUCIEN'S PERSONELL FILE