[UK] Calvin Lucien's Site Advisor Application (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:423370036

Discord ID (name#0000): _galaxyking_

In what country are you located?: Wales.

Time zone: GMT.

Character name(s): Calvin "Usurper" Lucien <DS>

Civilian name: Alex Lucien.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Screenshot (183).png

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Screenshot (137).png
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
For the most part i have held so many different Jr CL4 roles within the foundation i feel i am ready to elevate myself to a Sr position with more responsibility's and more room to make more engaging and exiting roleplay for not just departments but also for other GOI's such as UNGOC and MC&D which i feel don't get enough use especially MC&D which hardly get used only for selling guns and chemicals .

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
OVERSEER ASSITANT
GENRAL SECURITY CAPTAIN
UNGOC SGT
MTF EPSILON 11 LT
I have been a OSA for quite so time with a good record for activity and fulfilling orders to a high quality and some documentation work but i mostly do interviews, security reviews and overall investigation of personal of all clearance levels. My time as OSA has given me lots on insight on all other departments and how they function to add to this i also improved my relationship with other departments.Security captain has taught me a lot about leadership and personnel management in a small space and how to organize people to get a job done such as organizing a sweep of D-block and assigning people to there respective POI's This was the CL4 position i held for the shortest amount of time which was around three weeks.My time as a UNGOC SGT was mostly RP focused due to the fact that UNGOC are a RP focused regiment this was a while ago though but still use full in my career because it taught me how to create RP for others.This is my most recent CL4 position is mostly about leadership at a larger scale being everyone below you this consists of most NCO's and Enlisted which is a major responsibly as you uphold the security of HCZ and the safety of all foundation staff and the foundation it's self all depending on your judgement
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Audits of departments.
- Management of all departments
- Management of Policies.
- Appointment of MTF Commanders (Exception of O1 and A1 done by Ethics and O5)
- Appointment of Department Directors (Exception of IA and RSD done by Ethics and O5)
- Management of GOI relations.
- Authorization of Advanced Armory (AA).
- Authorization of tests.
- First contact for departments.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

CALVIN LUCIEN'S PERSONELL FILE

Attachments

• image_2024-08-03_205159852.png
    image_2024-08-03_205159852.png
    224.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
-support

My man, I would love to give you a +support, but at this time, I just can't.

1st. You didn't even put in the effort to recheck the OOC part for any changes. For example, the roles are outdated.

2nd. In the 'Why are you applying for Site Advisor?' question, you say 'I am not ready to elevate myself.'

In my opinion, this shows you put minimal effort into your application, not bothering to check it before you post it. That is my reply to your application.

Kind regards,
Horizont

- support

- Looks like minimal effort was put into this application and very bare-bones.
- You haven't been involved in creating quality RP during tenure in any of your Jr Cl4 positions.
- Hasn't been involved in projects within the departments in which you have held a cl4 position.

From the points stated it doesn't seem in my opinion that you are ready to elevate to a senior Cl4 position as you have not shown that you can create or be involved with creating quality RP which is a key fundamental within being a member of SA therefore I am leaving you with a -support.

As of recently, I was contacted by Calvin who the started a conversation by saying my name in full caps and then calling me, after doing so he then called me a hypocrite for saying that I had not been involved in RP experiences myself which is blatantly not true as I have multiple paragraphs going over what I have been involved in during my time prior to applying for SA which shows that he doesn't look at the facts in front of him before speaking and saying absurd things. After being contacted by Calvin I have seen that he is unprofessional and does not in my opinion meet the standard of professionalism to be a member of SA as if he gets wound up by someone giving their opinion on the situation at hand then SA will be doomed, having them as an addition to their team, someone who acts in the way he did would be disrespectful to all those who are or have been Members of SA and have worked to get too were they are now.

Attachments

• calvin 1.png
    calvin 1.png
    264.5 KB · Views: 84
  • calvin 2.png
    calvin 2.png
    404.4 KB · Views: 79
  • calvin 3.png
    calvin 3.png
    197.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Dennid

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 30, 2023
As of recently, I was contacted by Calvin who the started a conversation by saying my name in full caps and then calling me, after doing so he then called me a hypocrite for saying that I had not been involved in RP experiences myself which is blatantly not true as I have multiple paragraphs going over what I have been involved in during my time as SA which shows that he doesn't look at the facts in front of him before speaking and saying absurd things. After being contacted by Calvin I have seen that he is unprofessional and does not in my opinion meet the standard of professionalism to be a member of SA as if he gets wound up by someone giving their opinion on the situation at hand then SA will be doomed, having them as an addition to their team, someone who acts in the way he did would be disrespectful to all those who are or have been Members of SA and have worked to get too were they are now.
Awful way to respond to a -support from the screenshots shown.

-support
Not fit for a senior position

Sep 25, 2022
Calvin normally I would +Support this immedietly due to the fact on how long I've known you at this point

But seeing how you reacted to a
-Support has shown that you clearly aren't ready for the position of Site Advisor and is giving people a horrible example of you but you have done this to yourself..

For now I wish that someone else gets the position so that you can have time to improve and mature I guess?

Anyway Good luck

As of recently, I was contacted by Calvin who the started a conversation by saying my name in full caps and then calling me, after doing so he then called me a hypocrite for saying that I had not been involved in RP experiences myself which is blatantly not true as I have multiple paragraphs going over what I have been involved in during my time prior to applying for SA which shows that he doesn't look at the facts in front of him before speaking and saying absurd things. After being contacted by Calvin I have seen that he is unprofessional and does not in my opinion meet the standard of professionalism to be a member of SA as if he gets wound up by someone giving their opinion on the situation at hand then SA will be doomed, having them as an addition to their team, someone who acts in the way he did would be disrespectful to all those who are or have been Members of SA and have worked to get too were they are now.
no comment

Aug 13, 2023
Really unprofessional and immature, you should know better than this Calvin.

-Support

Unexpectedly poor behaviour. Being blunt, you most certainly aren't getting SA now or in the near or long future if you're going to behave like this, Calvin.

-Support

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @(Calvin Lucien)

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.