To: Internal.Security.Management@Site-65.scp.fn
Subject: Reassignment to Internal Security Inspector

Kindest Regards, Calvin Lucien.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:423370036
Discord name: _galaxyking_
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over a year
In what country are you located?: Wales
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Calvin "The Usurper" Lucien (Foundation), Maximus "Princess" (UNGOC)
Civilian name: Alex Lucien
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:1729440279270.png
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:1729440227173.png
Why are you applying for Internal Security Inspector?
My first position in the foundation was Internal affairs ambassador and really the best fit for me personally was the law enforcement style gameplay and overall knowledge of heavy things you need to know, policies etc. I have already dedicated my time to state all most every foundation legal codex charge and their description and my knowledge of policies more specifically the zone jurisdiction policy being on top of this being dishonorably discharged from this position for "lack of work" not only did i let down my self but also the current state of the department at the time so as of the recent changes to the department i feel as if i should redeem myself within the department and to myself.

What makes you suitable for Internal Security Inspector?:
I have a lot of experience as a Internal Security Agent/Operative also I have a lot of arrest reports that are held to a professional standard plus I have a lot of knowledge of the foundation legal codex (FLC) on top of this in my career i have been a Internal affairs ambassador but was dishonorably discharged for "lack of work" but i have also held CL4 positions i am even holding one now (Epsilon-11 Lieutenant) in the past i have also been a Security Captain and Overseer assistant which have some what been successful both of these positions i resigned from but as my time as Overseer assistant before my resignation the council were considering a dishonorably discharge for like internal affairs ambassador "lack of work" but a part from the i held Security Captain for around three weeks with no problem the got a promotion to Overseer assistant so i would say my time as Security Captain was quite productive even though it was a short amount of time adding to this i am currently a Epsilon-11 Lieutenant which i have been holding for Twenty one days now without any problems i wouldn't say i have done anything major RP wise but i do have some things in the works when it comes to RP hopefully with the research department.
What do you think describes an ideal Internal Security Inspector?:
In my opinion the ideal Internal Security Inspector would be a person who is always professional, has good knowledge of the foundation legal codex and important policies and helps agents/operatives learn how to do their job and even help there progress through their career as Internal Security even to position i am currently applying for as well as just being all round helpful person to foundation personnel when they are in need also someone who is capable of managing agents/operatives on top of this a Internal Security Inspector should be able to create RP for the department such as in depth investigations for other departments/regiments to not only find out foundation legal codex violations they are making but also the secrets they behold within the Higher command of these departments/regiments.

How many major, roleplay-serving documents have you written? What makes a document of this nature good in terms of quality?:
I have written a few of documents that are up to professional standard e.g. arrest reports, subdivision suggestions i wouldn't say they are major but they do contribute to RP but personally I think when it comes to documents I believe quality over quantity but these are the things i believe that make a quality document :
  • punctuation and grammar - Proper spelling of words is also an important element in a good document.
  • format - A document should be formatted by using the template if it is not used your document could look messy or unreadable.
  • Detailed - When possible a document should contain as much detail as possible, however it should avoid excessive and useless information.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Security Inspector in RP?:
  • Training new agents assisting them as they learn the job.
  • Enforcing the foundation legal codex
  • Assigning agents to the needed stations, such as Checkpoint Charlie, D-Block and HCZ
  • Praising and punishing agents, to ensure that they behave and do their job well.
  • Conducting/leading investigations.
  • Creating RP for the foundation and bettering on site experience.
  • Sealing/Opening the PW blast door during the needed codes.
  • Handling situations in which a CL4 or another ISD agent has committed violations against the Codex.
Please elaborate on why you think you'd be a good leadership position holder for Internal Security:
I think i would be a good leadership position holder for Internal Security because firstly my experience in other leadership positions such as Epsilon-11 Lieutenant and Security Captain both roles being a very leadership heavy roles one having to command a area of ten to twenty people the other having to command a whole regiment with the responsibility of the safety of the entire foundation and the personnel within these two roles are very different but they have the core responsibility to be a leader no matter how big or small and i have had no problem with leadership in the past as i have said the one dishonorably discharge i have was for lack of work" not leadership so i am quite competent when it comes to leadership to any size really if its a regiment or a small area like D-block.

Please give some lore about your Internal Security Inspector character and what storylines they would be involved in:

<CALVIN LUCIEN'S PERSONNEL FILE>

King Julien

Oct 20, 2024
+Support
Good detail in the application
Has past experience
Have seen good RP standards from him
(y)

May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
Calvin, after spending mass amounts of time with you both as Ambassadors and then as your director (and when i see you on LT but well not talk about those times) i will say me and judge removed you from ambassador before and we had our reasons which at the time were relevant. I do however think that you may be ready to rejoin the team yet again, i would have faith in saying that you would make a good inspector and that you can add things to the department. i have seen you across many roles and during most of those times id say you were doing a good standard of work and that the things you do around site would reflect positively on ISD if they brought you on as an inspector. I would however recommend that you improve you in-game documents though.
For those reasons im gonna leave you with a

+support

Reactions: (Calvin Lucien)