For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 days 22 hours
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Chris Argyle
Civilian name: Sam Argyle
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):1675881725818.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2x Rdm - During my gensec days for failing to provide dclass with warnings
1x Failrp not fearing for life under gunpoint
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I have observed how 096 acts especially when inactive and have also had experience with containing with him which helped me understand him a allot more.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: He will Sit Down looking into the corner until someone sees his face again
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: When breached he will Run towards whoever has seen his face until all of them have been killed- he can go to where someone who has seem him is.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Grab some scrambles from a armoury and a bucket from the pw bathrooms, HCZ nonspec or the closet under the stairs in core sector
Grab a containment beam from a Dispenser and some SCP restraints and charge up the containment beam
Make sure that his photo has been destroyed
Try to put the bucket on his head then follow waiting until he has become passive and when he’s passive then beam and cuff him
Take him back to his cc and tie the cuffs inside
Call for a tech expert to come fix his door (if broken) but make sure 096 is still bucketed so it does not cause an accidental breach

Status
Not open for further replies.