Not open for further replies.

Pyrite

Apr 13, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:522280735
Discord name: Caprisun#3031
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over 2 months
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): F-Alberto 'Pyrite' Milani, CI-'Sundowner', GOC-Léon 'Rogue' Morel
Civilian name: Aldric Hoffmann
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E11 CSG [VK-C], CI-A [MRU-PFC][R&D]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 for FailRP for healing someone through the door in D-Block (Well over a month ago)
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
- I am applying so that i can further my medical skills within the facility. I wish to be able to act in a way in which i can grant medical aid to all those that need it. I wish to help new trainees better their skills in the medical department and help them rise up within the department. I hope to be able to provide excellent Consultant RP within the site and help manage the department along with the other Consultants and Department Directors. I wish to be able to assist in all medical needs while i am onsite to a higher degree than what i am doing as of current.
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
- I have spent a lot of my time over the past 2 weeks since my last application on Medical personnel jobs and have been able to help many people not just with physical injuries but also with their illnesses if they have them. I always carry cures for all illnesses on my person at all times just encase they are needed while i am onsite. Furthermore I put myself in harms way just to provide medical aid to the personnel while in the direst of site conditions including CI raids and SCP breaches.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- I will explain how to fix a broken limb
1. Ask the patient if they consent to the treatment
2. If they accept, ask them to lay down on the X-ray machine
3. Wait until the machine shows where the broken bone or fracture is (This will be indicated by the limb appearing red)
4. Type '!medic' into chat and purchase the drug required for the specific limb, an empty beaker and an empty drug jar
5. Place the drug into the empty beaker (Using the grav gun) and then touch the beaker to the empty drug jar (Also using the grav gun)
6. Pick up the drug jar (With the grav gun not using E) and administer it to the patient
7. Send them back to their duties
What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
- To help manage the Medical department along with the other Consultants and the Department Directors, to help any doctors with questions or tasks the may have, to provide medical care to those that need it and to assist wherever possible, to train new trainees to help them earn their Medical licenses, to make the site feel safer and in better health. Consultants are responsible for medical check-ups on CL4+ members of Foundation Personnel and make sure that all members of the Foundation are in the best of health they can possibly be.
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

---BEGIN AUDIO PLAYBACK---
Site Advisor █████ - Entering Medical Bay, groaning Gentlemen, i seem to have an issue with an illness and I need treating fast.

Assistant ██████ - Please help, He has been dealing with this for a short time but it has cost us greatly, we've barely been able to do our tasks as I've had to care for the Advisor.

Consultant █████ - Of course, of course dear god, please follow me to our scanner. We will get this illness identified immediately!

Site Advisor █████ - Thank you ever so much Sneezes

-ENTERING THE SCANNING ROOM-

Consultant █████ - Please come lay down, we will begin our scan as soon as you do.

Site Advisor █████ - Thank you so much Consultant

-The Site Advisor lays down on the machine and it begins to scan him, attempting to identify the disease plaguing him-
-The scanner begins to read 'Sinus Infection'-

Consultant █████ - Sinus Infection? Interesting...

Site Advisor █████ - So, Consultant, Is there any medicine I can take for this infection

Consultant █████ - Well... To be completely honest, we have not had a lot of experience with this sort of infection and i do not have any medicine for it at this time

Assistant ██████ - What?! How could you not had experience with this. You have had to deal with countless anomalous illnesses such as █████████.

Consultant █████ - Listen, alright, yes we have dealt with many sorts of illnesses, however that does not make us able to cure every disease known to man, we are not made of 500.

Site Advisor █████ - Sneezing and groaning So there's no cure for this?

Consultant █████ - No..

-The Consultant and Assistant begin to argue within the scanning room-
-Doctor Alberto enters the room-

Doctor Alberto - Is everything alright in here? Sees all the people in the room Oh am I interrupting something? My apologies.

Consultant █████ - Yes you are, if you'll excuse us and see yourse-

Site Advisor █████ - Interrupting Hold on Consultant, let him stay.

Consultant █████ - Grumbling Of course Sir.

Doctor Alberto - So... What seems to be the issue Sir's.

Assistant ██████ - Well, the Site Advisor here is has a disease called Sinus Infection and the Consultant here doesn't have any medicine for it.

Doctor Alberto - Hmmm, ah yes i remember now give me just a moment.

-The Doctor reaches into his front left pouch labelled 'Chlorphenamine' and pulls out a small vial filled with a white translucent liquid-

Doctor Alberto - Hands the vial to the Site Advisor Here you are sir, drink this and it will make you feel much better.

Site Advisor █████ - Drinks the liquid presented to him by the Doctor You were right I do feel much better!

Assistant ██████ - Thank you ever so much Doctor! Your efforts are much appreciated.

-The Site Advisor and Assistant leave after giving credit to the Doctor-

Consultant █████ - Sighing and placing a hand on the Doctors shoulder Hey, although you showed me up in front of the Advisor, I thank you for what you've done. Truly.

Doctor Alberto - Thank you very much Sir, its much appreciated!

---END AUDIO PLAYBACK---

---BEGIN AUDIO PLAYBACK No2---

-Doctor Alberto enters the Site Advisors Office-

Doctor Alberto - You wished to see me sir?

Site Advisor █████ - Yes I did, please come take a seat I have something to discuss with you

-Doctor Albedo takes a seat opposite the Site Advisor at his desk-

Site Advisor █████ - Do you know why you are here?

Doctor Alberto - I could guess. Does this have anything to do with events from earlier in the week regarding me curing your Sinus Infection?

Site Advisor █████ - It does indeed, excellent observation. Now, I have had a discussion with your Directors of Medicine about what happened and how you managed to remove my illness so effectively. We have come to an agreement, We have decided that you abilities are greatly needed within the Management team of the Medical Department. Congratulations on your promotion to Consultant! I hope you serve your Department well.

Doctor Alberto - Shocked but ecstatic Wow.. uhm.. Thank you so much Site Advisor. I will do my very best in my new position!

Site Advisor █████ - Excellent, that's just what i wanted to hear. Now, here is your new key card, go serve you Department well and teach everyone about your cures for the illnesses spreading within our site.

Consultant Alberto - Yes sir! You can count on me!

---END AUDIO PLAYBACK No2---

Giudon

Jan 1, 2023
+Support
+Active
+Great Valkyrie captain
+Has antidotes of all illness at all times.
+Most Ethical Combat medic.

+Has done a great deal of medical checkups.

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
+ Huge Huge big Support
-On CM more than E-11 (bad)
-Awesome at dealing with ill
- Cured my infection yesterday

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
Massive +Support
+Active in Medical roles.
+Knowns his role and how to be A great medic.
+great guy.

"Osprey"

Feb 21, 2023
+Support
Active on medical
Has experiecne with and about medical

epic e-11 csg

Prophet

Aug 11, 2022
Hello @Pyrite

I am happy to announce that your application for Medical Consultant has been ACCEPTED. Please contact me to set up a time for your training and interview.

Regards,
"Prophet" Carmine

Reactions: Nugglet
Status
Not open for further replies.