[UK] 'Cubic' IA Ambassador App

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Info
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:226820368

Discord name: costin_dev

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I found the (UK) server around 15 December 2022. Since then, I have been decently active. I will admit though, I recently did not play at all for 1 month and a half due to a vacation, but before the vacation I have been (in my own POV, obviously) a very active member of the community, and I was an IA Ambassador as well (before resigning in favor of the vacation). I will have to state that a screenshot of the !time menu may be utterly meaningless as I started playing on the server again around 4-5 days ago.

In what country are you located?: Romania

Time zone: EEST/GMT+3 (daylight saving), EET/GMT+2

Character name(s): F: Johnson ‘Cubic’ Huggman

Civilian name: Jonathan Huggman

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • Nu-7 and E-11 SPC, CI-A a couple of times
  • SCP-096 and SCP-22415 whitelists
  • IA & DEA
  • Ex-IA ambassador 2 months ago.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I have no active warnings.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
  • Roughly 3 months ago, I have been a very active agent, and have been actively uploading arrest reports to the point that CL-4 people really got annoyed to see 3-4 documents made by me almost daily. I am now as well retaking my IA agent routine.
  • I am passionate for the role, and have even been before, proven by the fact that I was an ambassador and I had a LOT of (denied, but drastically improving) ambassador apps.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
  • First, I believe I have a good amount of knowledge on internal affairs, as demonstrated in the upcoming questions.
  • I'm a "long-time", previously active member of the community as well, and naturally understand and expect very well how every department should function on the server.
  • I also have previous ambassador experience, which solidifies my competency towards regaining the role.
  • I’m adaptable in many different situations and will always seek to improve. I would unhesitatingly accomplish the impossible, really.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?
roughly 3-4 months ago, before becoming an ambassador, the frequency of arrest reports uploaded by me was so high that not only were some CL-4 annoyed by the notifications, but also that I evidently wrote the most arrest reports compared to anyone else, at the very least at that point in time.

Here are some key points that make a document good. Some may have to be respected, or the document would likely get rejected:
  • Grammar. It is very important to ensure the readability of the ambassador/dpt. director. Grammar, as we all know it, includes elements such as syntax, punctuation, etc.
  • Spelling is also important, although most of the time readability is unaffected. Spelling mostly shows the professionalism of the document than anything else.
  • Connector words. Although this is part of grammar, it is being specifically enforced by ambassadors, and for a good reason. It could make your document look more professional, perhaps also less boring to read.
  • Using synonyms of words can also make the document look less boring and more professional.
  • Following the proper format found on the internal affairs terminal is a very important point, albeit very strictly following the format isn’t enforced; Your document may still be approved if it contains the important parts (jobs, names, locations, dates, punishments, situation details).
  • No unprofessional words.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?
  1. This is a duty for any CL-4: Open/Close specific CL-4 doors/gates whenever needed, such as blast doors, etc.
  2. On the chain of command side, IA ambassadors, as any other CL-4 leadership positions, are usually the relays between different departments.
  3. Conduct investigations and operations.
  4. A very important duty of IA in general is also to maintain good relationships between departments.
  5. Manage internal affairs agents and operatives:
    • When they do something bad, inform and, in some situations, punish them as well.
    • When they do something very well, !credit and/or praise them.
    • Train new internal affairs agents and operatives.
    • Assign them PoIs.
    • Clarify confusions and assist internal affairs agents and operatives.
  6. The classic IA duty: disguise, find people violating the FLC, and arrest them,
  7. Unlike agents/operatives though, ambassadors can also disguise as enlisted MTF E-11, Nu-7, SRUs, and other IA agents. Agents/operatives may disguise to these roles if approved by an ambassador+.
  8. Provide opinions on other ambassador applications and departmentally related decisions for the dpt. directors.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in
Johnson 'Cubic' Huggman Personnel File | RAISA CL-4 Personnel Database

IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Cubic

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact the Department Director on teamspeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Ethics Member Remmy Marshall, on behalf of:
Department Director Cade Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.