For how long have you played on CG SCP: A few months
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: GMT +1
Character name(s): Foundation: Dale Earl, Civilian: Earl Dale, CI: Dale John
Civilian name: Earl Dale
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
SCP level 12, Total level 88lvl.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 Corporal and GENSEC Sergeant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
warns.png
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-I think I am suitable for 096 because as an E11 I know a lot about how 096 should behave and how it should act during a breach. I have also watched a lot of videos behind the lore of 096 so I know quite a bit about 096s lore.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-When in its cc 096 should sit in the corner looking at the wall but he's also able to wander in his cell from time to time. When breached, Once its killed everyone that saw his face 096 should sit on the ground for a round a minute before it can wander around.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-096 should only take the shortest possible route to his target. 096 should not beeline straight to d block unless there is someone inside who has seen his face
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
When an 096 breach is announced E-11 must call a Code 4 and then immediately go get scramble goggles and buckets. They should try to bucket 096 as soon as possible to prevent other from seeing his face and then wait for him to kill all his targets and become passive before they can beam and cuff him before returning him to his cc.

Status
Not open for further replies.