Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 Corporal
CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
warns.png

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am applying for Security Captain because I have been working in GSD for a quite awhile as both an Officer and a Sergeant and I enjoy working in and around D -Block. I want to try and help make sure that D-Block can become a safer place for both combative's and non-combative's and hopefully reduce the amount of incidents that occur within such as D-Class escaping with weapons or D-Class attacking GSD personnel in both the airlock and in testing lines. I also want to be able to host tryouts more consistently and overall to be a helpful guide for all lower level GSD personnel like Cadets and Guards. I know that newer cadets can be unfamiliar with whats expected of them and the procedures that they should follow regarding the testing line and I hope that I can help be of more assistance to them.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I have been apart of GSD for quite some time and I am familiar with all types of scenarios that can occur such as sweeps, SCPS's in D -Block and CI raids on D-Block so I have a lot of experience in what to do in these scenarios. I can use this experience to help prevent all of these scenarios from occurring and to make D-Block a safer place. As stated earlier I have spent considerable time as an Officer and a Sergeant and I believe this makes me well suited for the role. I am very familiar with whats expected of leadership personnel in GSD not only in training newer members but making D-Block as safe as possible.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Security Captains are responsible for making sure that D-Block is safe and secure at all times. They maintain control over the testing line and all POI's with D-Block and assign other GSD personnel to these POI's to make sure all areas are guarded. Captains are also entitled to host sweeps of Inner D-Block during a Code 2 and are responsible for leading personnel into D-Block and giving them their positions and responsibilities. As a CL 4 member of the foundation they are also responsible for closing and opening doors or blast doors that other people aren't able to access (e.g Closing PW BD during an code 5, or helping Tech Expert access CL 4 electrical rooms to fix any damaged equipment). Captains are also expected to host tryouts on a consistent basis for Sergeants, Riot Response License's or Heavy Weapons licences. Organizing crosstrainings between different factions such as NU-7 or E-11 is crucial to allow GSD personnel to learn new things and improve their skills when it comes to combating SCP's or CI.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what story lines they would be involved in:
Dale Earl has been stationed at Site-65 ever since he was transferred from Site-⬜⬜. He put in a transfer request to Site-65 following his demotion from Officer down to guard and he believed that due to a falling out with his previous Captain that he no longer had a future in the site. When he transferred to Site-65 he had to start at the bottom of the chain but he has slowly worked his way up the ranks and has surpassed his former position of Officer and achieved the rank of Sergeant. Now, he believes he is ready to step up and take up the position of Captain so he spoke to his direct superior and was granted the ability to submit an application. After a particularly difficult day he decided to submit his application to the Chief of Security.

Dear @dale_earl

After careful consideration of your application, as well of your qualifications, we have come forward to inform you that you have been accepted for the position of Security Captain.

Please message either @Harvey Bridger or @Zack Baker to begin with the on-boarding process. This process will include an Interview as well as a trial phase in order to let us finalise the decision that will possibly let you take on the duties of a Security Captain. Once again, we congratulate you on passing your application in becoming a Captain, and we hope to see you as a fully-pledged member of our team.

Sincerely,

- Harold Bridger Jr

1725904598262.png

Status
Not open for further replies.