[UK] Damien's SCP-22415 application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92058794
Discord name: tescopiccolocherrytomatoes

For how long have you played on CN SCP: Been active for roughly 4 months now. But altogether been playing for around 1 year and 7 months.

In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT+1

Character name(s): Foundation: Damien "Ram" Jones | CI: Damien "Iota"
Civilian name: Aiden McKenzie

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
levels.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- (Held) Medical Consultant, Overseer Assistant, Nu-7 CSG, Site Advisor
- (Hold) MTF O-1 LCPL, SCP - 096, CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I have always taken RP seriously, making sure that all people involved are enjoying the RP experience. I always try my best to replicate the feeling and mannerisms of the SCP I am playing as, I have also been approached every now and then about conducting interviews for some SCPS. An example to support this is here when I was Type-Green-B:
Researcher Report #0022 | TG-B

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- The SCP instances are benevolent and caring, they are usually seen assisting people under dangerous situations. They are typically seen doing everything within their powers to ensure any non-combative personnel are safe from any threats. They will only assist those that are deemed 'morally correct' in their eyes. If the situation is stable and all non-combative personnel are guaranteed safe. The SCP instances can assist in recontaining breached SCPs.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- During a C1 breach, it is important that the SCP instances prioritize getting the researchers and any non-combative personnel to safety the best way they can. This can be by getting them safely to Personnel Wing or directing them through the Helper's Dimension.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- You should try to run towards the researcher if possible and repel SCP-076 away from the researcher. When the SCP is repelled at a safe distance, you can then safely take the researcher to the Helper's Dimension to ensure safety.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- Any of the SCP instances cannot assist D-Class under any conditions, and should alert any GENSEC/combative personnel of the incident.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.