[UK] Dante Redgrave's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

E. Kepler

Feb 7, 2024
15 Parsecs Beyond Neptune
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Fizzysfinns
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): The menu says my total is 1d 04 hours hours and 15 minutes, however i've spent around 32 hours on the server in total. Link to the one month achievement counter: Age: 21
In what country are you located?: Finland
Time zone: UTC+2
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Dante "Weather" Springer
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Chodie Brodie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:455105743
Discord ID (name#0000): FakeKepler
Do you have a mic?: Yes, a Razer Seiren
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: It's my first one on Civil Networks!
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I haven't received a single kick, ban or warning
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Barely any, but i'm a very quick learner.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I do, i've played on multiple serious GMOD roleplay servers such as Star Wars and SCP. I've also spent countless of hours on whitelisted GTA V servers!
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: On average at least 4 though it'll mostly vary between that and 6 hours, sometimes even more.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I've always been interested in moderator systems and moderating on servers. I believe a moderator works to make the server the best gameplay experience for anyone that joins and that is achieved by being professional, attentive, fair and equal when moderating. My experience with servers and their moderators have been somewhat eye opening to me personally since i've witnessed people who abuse their power and are biased towards certain people so i aspire to be a moderator that is fair and equal to everyone on the server no matter their background, relationships with people or other factors. Without a functioning moderator team a server would be driven into chaos. Moderators are there to ensure everyone has fun, rules are being followed and everything works as intended. I'm also interested in making new friends and as a moderator i'd like to be a guy anyone can rely on!
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Sure, my vtime is low, however within a week it'll at least double. I believe my activity potential, commitment, ability to work well under pressure and being fair and unbiased are my strongest factors. I am able to commit to the role for a long time and i can put in multiple hours of activity every single day. I get along with people really well and love making new friends (come say hi if you see me!) and i treat everyone equally and respectfully. As mentioned earlier, i'm also a very quick learner so learning the ropes shouldn't be a problem. Besides, who wouldn't want a guy called "Weather" into their team?

Attachments

• 1707419031604.png
    1707419031604.png
    662.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Noob_Numeralix

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Sep 30, 2023
I will be leaving a Neutral, leaning towards -SUPPORT on your application

for the following reasons:
-I personally have no interactions with you
-Relatively low playtime

On the other hand:
+No warnings
+Nice application
+Previous experience as a staff

Conor mc gee

Oct 27, 2022
+/-Neutral
Due to me having no interactions with you I cannot give a proper verdict

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

Although ur application is well written, you dont have much playtime, therefore I am unsure if you truly have good rule knowledge.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+/- Neutral
-I don’t know if it’s because my activity is just add or not, but I have never seen you before

Alex Honda

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Aug 23, 2022
Hello @Weathereiss , I will be leaving a -Support for the following reasons:

-No interactions
-Never seen you on the server
-Pretty new to the server

I would recommend if you get to know some people on the server and get your vtime up.

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+/- Neutral.
i dont recall seening you on the server alot. But that could just be me.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

Application Denied

Hi @Weathereiss

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time.

Hi, I'd like to see some more activity out of you before you create another Staff Application. Get to know the community a bit more before delving straight into trying to become staff.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.