[UK] Dave Frontownic / Comadreja's GM Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daszker

Jun 22, 2022
Original Steam login name: Daszker
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Almost a year.
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone: GMT+2
Foundation Name: Assistant Dave Frontownic
Chaos name: Conscript Michael Frontownic
Civilian name: Sergei Wroblewski
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94165728
Discord ID: Daszker#0093
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP RP UK.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I had received one ban, which was supposed to be a kick. It was for "Scripting" , because I sat in Combat Medic Bunks and typed "+left" in console. It was a bad thing, but it resulted in a week ban, which was shortened however.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
I didn't have a Gamemaster rank before, but I had helped in many events.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have a lot of experience in many events that included serious roleplay, had to take many decisions in them and try carrying them.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Probably 2-3 hours.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I had seen that being a Gamemaster can lead to very fun RP opportunities and also creating RP scenarios for other GOI is really crucial for me, due to the fact that I am in one of them and want to give the people in there a good experience.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think that my thinking outside the box and dedication can lead to more unpredictable and weird RP scenarios. I want to include people more in RP that are not allowed to normally. I had realised that the most events that happen are created with no actual interactions with people lower than CL4. I would create more RP environments.

Please List 3 small event ideas:

My first idea is to explore more of the GOI world within this server (obviously not Serpent's Hand), for example GRU division "P". I would create an event where one of the GOI's find an anomaly that has been weaponized by that group. The anomaly would be sentient and try to communicate with the group that would encounter it. It would be a gun or a sword that would increase the users strength with each kill.

My second event idea is to create an event where there would be an event with the SCP-2639 instance, where one of the members of the Foundation would stumble upon a laptop with a game, where upon loading it, they would be still sitting in front of that laptop but they would be teleported to a GM plain where they would have an objective to "eliminate threats" because this was just a "multiplayer shooter". There will be different outcomes depending on the person using the laptop, for example if the person kills everyone there will be police investigating pinewood and looking for the mass shooter. If they don't kill anyone, there will be a sighting of a weird military man standing in a city.

My third and last idea would be to create a game SCP, where if anyone starts playing it, the user would be teleported to a dungeon and had to fight their way out of the dungeon. The player would encounter swords and guns, but would be attacked by different creatures. If the player dies in game, they die infront of the laptop (simple as). If they survive it, they will be rewarded with something from the dungeon.

Please List an Map change event idea:

I would probably create an event, where there would be an infiltration and retrieval of an SCP that excaped or was sold out to a GOI that is far away from the Site 65 (or Site 56). The objective for people would be to obtain that anomaly again, by getting exfil teams to that location and retrieving it.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1 got a word of a spy in the Department of Medicine, one of the Consultants are giving information to a different GOI. The problem is, no one has hard proof. O-1 has to infiltrate the medical department and find any possible leads to get him arrested and tribunaled.1684863374656.png
A-1 had seen that many CI have gone inside D block and are supplying them with weapons. Their mission is simple, to get inside and kill any hostileCI and D Class. Get D Class disguises and kill any hostiles.1684863393284.png
A certain Group of Interest have their appearence known by creating a FOB in the Pinewood area, trying to get the most of this place and creating a permament residence. Their job is to destroy their base and eliminate the threat1684863564460.png
While on patrol, a group of E11 heard an unexpected noise from SCP 035. It sounds like a distorted voice, screaming for help. When checking out the situation, it turns out that the TYPE GREEN anomaly has been affected by the SCP 035 and merged consciousnesses. Their job is to find a good way to containt that anomaly for the researchers to find out more informations.
1684864487486.png
Chaos Insurgency have been laying dormant for a long time, from the perspective of an outsider not much has been happening. In practice, they were preparing on creating a splinter group of Chaos to go inside Foundation and create a person that would be at the peak of the power. They had engineered the best deepcover and that man might be responsible for the fall of Foundation. This deepcover is to get a hold of the Site Command.
1684865055959.png

The UNGOC had news of a disturbance in Foundation regarding the Site Command, they have been murdering everyone that are not "loyal" to them and their brainwashing people that succomb to the tyrant.. O5 Council. UNGOC has to make contact with a rebellion group of Foundation to destroy the evil and establish peace in Foundation.
1684866037626.png

A tech expert has noticed a weird irregularity with the lights. It seemed so weird at first but he thought nothing of it, but after some time it bothered him. He went into the electrical room to check the fuses and had realised that the whole area is contaminated with a unknown bacteria. He knew it wasn't normal, because this place has been cleaned two days ago and no sign of entry was present apart from him. He contacted his superiors and researchers but got ignored. However the medical team is curious about this and offered him a helping hand. Their motives and goals are simple. Find a cure for it.1684865521699.png

Last edited:

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Good man, just suggest expanding on your ideas instead of giving the rough idea of what type, instead give more detail what it would be.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023

+Support​

Good at RP, active and very friendly.​

Last edited:

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Support

-Good Man & Leader
-Somewhat Active
-Dedicated, Holds Senior Position
-Has potential with those good event Ideas

Good Luck, God Bless

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
Neutral leaning towards a - Support

Barely any detail on the map change event and three events. Only saving grace is some of your other event ideas. You really need to apply more detail and thought to those questions as they are quite important. If you do make changes let me know so I can adjust my support accordingly.

Daszker

Jun 22, 2022
Neutral leaning towards a - Support

Barely any detail on the map change event and three events. Only saving grace is some of your other event ideas. You really need to apply more detail and thought to those questions as they are quite important. If you do make changes let me know so I can adjust my support accordingly.

+Support​

Good at RP, active and very friendly.​

I suggest expanding your ideas regarding your events and possibly add some more detail
I had changed the event ideas, take a look now :)

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support
Good understanding of combative and passive RP, event ideas seem thought and would allow lots of player interaction as well as creating a nice story. The A-1 mini event however seems very basic to a CI Raid.

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
- Support.
I think that you as a person are extremely capable of being a GM, but the map change event is INCREDIBLY short and undetailed, and missions like the NU-7 one are extremely generic and uninspired. I am not -supporting you, I am -supporting the app. Make a proper one and you'll have my +support.

Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt)

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 12, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Daszker ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to let you know that you have been accepted to conduct the next step of the application process.

Please contact an Event Team Leader such as myself for your next step.

Kind Regard,

Event Team Lead Jason Taylor​

Status
Not open for further replies.