[UK] Dave Gusher Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave_Bolocks

Mar 18, 2024
SCP-RP UK: Executive Researcher Application

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129307923

Discord name: Woras

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 Months (If I understand my achievement history correctly)

Total playtime: 212 hours

In what country are you located?: Lithuania

Time zone: Eastern European Summer Time

Character name(s):

Sr. Researcher - Dave Gusher
Civilian name - Dave Gusher

What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

NONE.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

Yes, Naming Conventions, FailRP, FearRP, Bans

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?:

I'm driven to take this position for several reasons. First, I crave to get access to dangerous SCPs and get to that containment chamber as fast as possible, not wasting any minutes. I want my work to be a live influence on other researchers.
Secondly, when getting access to exclusive SCPs, it's the excitement that goes through my veins and it drives me to work in detail, it's just a privilege I wouldn't take lightly.
Furthermore, I genuinely enjoy knowledge. Teaching junior researchers with their encounters with SCPs and different samples is a rewarding experience and it's crucial for our team's success.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?

I believe I'm a strong candidate for Executive Researcher!
I look at researching like it's my hobby; walking through the whole facility to get your document signed for approval from the higher-ups, doing the test according to plan, checking in with other researchers to see if they're available to join you. I think I am suitable for Executive Researcher, because my work is mostly done not with paperwork, but with interactions, and those interactions sometimes feel like they are way out of my league, but I still defeat any obstacles in my way and continue with my research. I see, I learn, I get to work.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

Definitely 1
, but could be more, maybe I'm wrong. What makes a document excellent is your own participation in the test with details. Lots of times I see a document from other researchers not include any personal interactions, and they just feel like you're reading a novel with almost no engagement, but your document should FEEL engaging and should make you motivated to re-do the test again, but with different approaches. Grammar and punctuation is also very vital in documenting, proper redaction of classified information. Document shouldn't be too long or too short.

Executive Researchers serve as role models for junior researchers. Responsibilities include:

Proof-reading any researchers documents, if they are trying to serve the document to the higher ups (Ethics), keeping researchers in check, talking with them, trying to invite them to your own tests so they can learn and adapt. Let's not forget about creating lectures, so people can come and take important notes. Executive researchers should also not be biased and give a review of the document that's being given, meaning an appropriate grade reflects documentation. Execs can also approve or deny tests if they seem unethical or wrong, including an explanation too.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Dave Gusher, a very curious researcher at Armament factory craved something more. Cryptic email was received from a secret company. They offered him a glimpse into the facility after signing an NDA. Dave was sceptical, but remained calm and found himself to be kind of enjoying the job. Many secrets for Dave were too hard to resist, so he kept working harder. In the armament factory - you're a factory worker, In this facility where he works - you're a monster whisperer... kind of.

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
Recent actions show that you are a competent roleplayer, would love to see you as an exec (cooks suspiciously hard)

• Love
Reactions: Dave_Bolocks

wojtekpolska

Sep 20, 2023
neutral, leaning +support

I dont have that much experience with you, but what i had was pleasant and i saw you work good so i personally dont see anything against having you get the job :)
ps. consider reading the grading guidelines for the "what makes a document excellent" section, besides that very good application imo

• Love
Reactions: Dave_Bolocks

Engallagher K. Ludenberg

Feb 14, 2024

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Directors of Research.

Greetings, @

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Yours sincerely,
Director of Research,
Dr. Engallagher Kazimieras Ludenberg

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.