-
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK
-
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

this is my fist application​

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
2 rdm waring not knowing about escaping inside of kill the person attacking me and one as a prarwatch not know I could kill people trying to stop me non of them active
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

No, but I hope this will be my fist
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
no but i am always professional on site and have held jobs like gensec captain where I am professional
-

How many hours can you be on every day?:
Between 1 to 4 hours a day on a weekday and about 5 - 7 hours a day on the weekend. Average of 9-13 Hours A Week
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I would like to become a moderator on this server because I want to help people who may need it. and make the sever a better place to be on and try and be the best I can be and do my job the best I can

-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I reviewed the server's guidelines carefully to make sure I understood them before submitting my application. In addition, I think that my friendliness and willingness to assist new players—and maybe even a few seasoned ones—have a better experience on our server by helping them avoid having their experience destroyed by others make me stand out from other members. In addition, I want to support this community's transformation into an even greater version of itself. In addition, I would like to mention that I spend a significant amount of time on Gmod, and that number is growing every day. This will aid in my understanding of the regulations. and as a captain of gensec i have dealt with problems and arguments in gensec and resolved them and help

Last edited:
-Support
-Low playtime on the server. I believe that you have not played enough on the server yet to have a good idea of how the server plays and what the community/rules are truly like.

-Bad Grammar. Even though this may sound mean, I believe it is very important for a staff member to be able to Speak and write properly so that they may help the community efficiently and that there are no communication issues between staff and players.

-Bad Application. Your application is lacking in quality and seems to have been made without much effort. I believe you should work on your application and make it more presentable.

-No interactions. I have not really interacted with you on the server form what I can remember. I recommend that you interact with the community more often and get yourself better known.

Harland Sanders

Oct 5, 2023
+Support
+Great Grammar
+Active daily
+You've been in multiple things (Reference your signature)
+Friendly
+I know you've got more hours than that, the "VTIME" resets itself( believe monthly! and I know for a fact way more than that in times/days!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.