Overseer's Assistant
Omega-1 LCPL
CI Gamma
MTF Epsilon-11 SGT
MTF Nu7 SPC
UNGOC PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have in the past although they are all expired now

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

One of the main reasons that I am applying for General Security Captain is that I really enjoy the gameplay loop, due to me taking a step back from other roles I now have the time to play GENSEC actively, I do enjoy the duties that GENSEC do and I have enjoyed it much more playing as a sergeant as that has given me the experience of leading and organising dblock as well as leading sweeps both of which I have thoroughly enjoyed. On top of simply enjoying it I would like to help improve the reputation of GSD in general as unfortunately it has slipped in some areas so I would love a chance at working with the other Clearance Level 4 members to improve it.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I think the main reasons I am suitable for General Security Captain is my experience, I have spent 11 months now as a clearance level 4 member of The Department of External Affairs most of which has been spent as a Senior member within the department, during this time I have learnt many management skills and also how to lead during combative scenarios which so far has translated very well when leading as a Sergeant. I also think my experience both my combative and non combative clearance level 4 roles has provided me with a good RP skillset as well which I believe is one of the main things that needs to be improved in the department at least in the junior roles at times.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

General Security Captains have a plethora of duties within RP, these include:

- The Management of DBLOCK, this includes assigning roles to different members of the General Security Staff to ensure that all stations are manned appropriately with the manpower on hand. They need to help ensure that security is tight within DBLOCK and everything is running smoothly.

- A major responsibility of Security Captain in RP is to lead and authorise sweeps of inner DBLOCK, they do this when DBLOCK becomes very dangerous during riots and this works to calm everything down.

- Another duty of General Security Captains within RP is to train and lead new players (mainly cadets of course), help them get to grips with the server and how everything works. As clearance level 4 members we must help lead new players to create a better roleplay environment for everyone involved which will lead to improved server health and just general enjoyment of all players.

- Captains also hold tryouts for licenses such as the Heavy Weapons License and the Riot Response Team Tryout (SRU)

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Dennid

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 30, 2023
- You do already have 3 whitelisted roles on the server, so i am unsure how active you would be able to be on a fourth whitelisted job.
Very valid concern but I am resigning from director of external affairs this weekend so I will have a lot more time :)

• Wow
Reactions: Zack Baker
Status
Not open for further replies.