Ethics Committee Assistant x2

Held:

Deputy Director of External Affairs

Omega 1 LCPL

MTF Epsilon 11 SGT

CI Gamma

MTF Nu7 SPC

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have although I have no active warnings/bans, all can be seen in my staff application below

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

Firstly I want to be an Overseer Assistant so that I may contribute to enhancing roleplay for everyone around site. During my tenure in a plethora of CL4 positions I have become far more capable at RP, I believe that due to these roles I also have the necessary experience in order to be an Overseer's assistant. A non combative position such as this allows me to approach RP in a different way compared to my main combative roles which I have come to love during my time as an Ethics Committee Assistant. My experience as an Ethics Assistant means I am already completely comfortable with how to approach RP scenarios from a non combative perspective and I also have built upon these skills in other factions completely such as civilian where a few times I had been a United Nation Junior Assistant and I would complete small tasks such as interviews etc. that had been set out for me by the former General (o7 Swindler).

Furthermore in my time as Alpha 1 I have learnt how all roles associated with Overseer's work and function, I am aware of the roles that an OSA plays and how they work alongside/for A-1 and O5 and due to this I would be able to dive head first into duties as an overseer's assistant by needing less guidance and help than other people who may be new to the role.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

One of the core responsibilities of an Overseer's assistant is to carry out orders from the O5 council, these encompass a wide variety of tasks and duties which could include a report on a department, approving tests, investigating departments to ensure they are carrying out their duties or even assisting in investigations of individuals as well. An Overseer's assistant doing these tasks allows council members to be updated with a wide variety of information without having to be directly involved themselves which in turn lessens the load of work that they must complete.

Another duty of an Overseer's Assistant is that if there is a critical situation in the site and either Three or more SCP's have breached or there is a mass escape of D-Class if they are the highest on site they are able to authorise AA (Advanced Armoury) or Mass Termination of D class personnel outside D block. It falls on the assistant to step in and try and save the site from chaos.

Furthermore another responsibility of an Overseer's assistant is being the first point of contact for any council member, this is to help determine if a meeting does in fact need to be handled by a council member or can simply be handled by an assistant instead. It ensures that all meetings are more efficient and would not waste a council members time for no reason.

An Overseer's Assistant also must work very closely with MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand', this can be for a plethora of reasons such as carrying out orders that have been given by the council, covering up info breaches and reporting any protocol or FLC violations to the correct people. The FLC is a powerful tool and making the council aware of clearance level 4 personnel not abiding by it can assist greatly in many situations.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Dennid's story begins with a tumultuous and challenging upbringing. Born into adversity, Dennid confronted a series of hardships that shaped his character and fostered his resilience, propelling him forward with an unwavering determination to forge a more positive path.

At the age of 18, seeking to escape his broken home and yearning for an opportunity to make a meaningful impact, Dennid joined the Irish military where he was recruited into the Army Ranger Wing where he embarked on a plethora of missions all over the world. During Dennid’s deployment in Liberia in the aftermath of the Second Liberian Civil War he embarked on many counter-terrorist operations as a United Nations Peacekeeper. Dennid’s fantastic reputation eventually caught the attention of the UN where after close observation of both combative skill and mental fortitude was contacted by the UN for a new opportunity.

After a brief introductory period Dennid was officially listed within the UNGOC as a private, this was his first foray into the anomalous world. After spending some time doing operations for the GOC he had continued the trend of having an exceptional reputation for being an excellent soldier, however there was resentment growing within about how the UNGOC operates. After gaining a lot of experience with anomalous objects and entities he became obsessed with learning more about anomalies and began to disagree with the UNGOC’s approach to dealing with said anomalies, this is when he began to pay a much closer eye to the Foundation and their approach to dealing with anomalies.

A few months down the line it seemed that the Foundation had somehow learned of Dennid’s interest in the organisation and he was offered a role within the Foundation’s Department of External Affairs due to his extensive knowledge of the GOC. Just like in previous organisations and regiments he rose through the ranks and found himself as an Department Manager. Dennid had now been a combatant for over 10 years and had recently found himself burnt out and in need of change. This is where the council came into play, since joining the foundations clearance level 4 ranks Dennid had always been loyal to the council, due to this loyalty he was contacted by the council for a potential transfer to the role of Overseer's Assistant​

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Dennid
-Dennid
-Dennid
-Dennid (Dennid
Dennid Dennid)
-Dennid
-Dennid

Dennid Dennid Dennid Dennid Dennid! (Dennid Dennid)

• Love
Reactions: Dennid

LuxPT

Dec 16, 2023
+Support I've only had good interactions with you, an unexpected application, yet well deserving and suiting!

• Love

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, the @Dennid ,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.