[UK] Director of Internal Affairs Application - John Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainfrezzer

Jan 10, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5956458
Discord name: mainfrezzer
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Puh, over a month, i know for certain that i have 15,47 days of total time played on the server.
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: CET/CEST
Character name(s): John "Mainfrezzer" Johnson
Civilian name: NA
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do!

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Internal Affairs Ambassador

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Absolute 0.

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?:
After hearing that our Dpt. Director wants to persue his calling as Site Adviser, i'm quite eager to fill in the big shoes he's leaving behind and i want to give my best to represent our Department in the best light possible and take on the responsibility for all Agents and Ambassadors. Ive been an Ambassador for a while now and I am very familiar with the ins and outs of our department.
I'm willing and also looking forward to improving myself in the process. I'm always available and make time to listen to everyone who brings forth an issue and I'll do everything within my power to resolve the problem.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
From my experience, I'm probably well known for basically being "IA" and I think that makes me a good fit. This is also very reflected by my playtime as Agent/Ambassador (Since its 99% of my time)
I'm very familiar with the "daily routine" of Internal Affairs and the challenges that our Job comes with.
One of my goals is to have a great relationship with all other departments. I want to evoke that you can put trust in Internal Affairs to deal with problems that arise on Site, that we are not the ones who create them.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
Of course the usual general duties that everyone within the Internal Affairs has to do.
Being responsible for the actions of Agents/Ambassadors, meaning managing that everyone follows the Guidelines and if not, reasonable punishment is handed out. Followed by having an eye for talent. Helping out Agents and Ambassadors to excel!
Managing the Ambassador applications alongside the Internal Affairs Leadershipteam. Furthermore handling the department roster and all documentation that is associated with it as well as managing all external channels.
Cooperation with all other department heads and working with them to resolve possible needs or wishes from their side in which Agents and Ambassadors can assist.
Reviewing/creating/updating policies as needed alongside EC/O5 and SA.
Signing off on Investigations. Meaning reviewing evidence brought forth and deciding to open an investigation or not. Handling cases brought forth by SC. When an Investigation has been opened, ive to ensure that everything has been up to standard and within the guidelines.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Reactions: Moscow

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+massive support
very knowledgeable and probably the most active ambassador i've seen. always super friendly and helpful to new or learning ia agents. Also, who else has the foundation legal codex printed out on their desk? That's what i call dedication. Mainfrezzer would be my top pick for director of IA

Reactions: Mainfrezzer

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
Huge + Support
- Amazing ambassador
- Helpful
- Knows what hes doing
- Amazing RP interactions
- Great guy

Reactions: Mainfrezzer

Dimitry

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Feb 2, 2023
+support
- active
- knows what he's doing
- easy to talk to
- and lovely person <3
Best of luck to you!

Moscow

Jun 14, 2022
+SUPPORT
Dedicated to the Department of IA.
You and Joshua have my full support for Director good luck.

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
+Support
Both as IA and as other roles, I've seen him around a lot and he's always been both very friendly and good at his job as Ambassador.

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
New Email Received
Subject: Departmental Director Assignment Request

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
ec.png

Greetings John Johnson,

You have applied for the position of Director of Internal affairs. We thank you for being so enthusiastic about taking on this stressful and challenging position. Your position and eagerness to work for the foundation has been noted and is greatly appreciated. We also wish to thank you for attending the audit in which you showed off your best works, ideas and plans, we were thoroughly impressed.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been denied . We hope you are not disheartened by this result. There is fierce competition for this position and you did prove yourself to be a worthy candidate, however the Committee has deliberated and voted in favor of a colleague. We hope we continue to see your growth and development with Internal Affairs.

Thanks again.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.