Civilian name: Winkel Reiner
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
I have a mic, but sometimes I also talk to people using the chat
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-G [Held];CI-A [Holding]; Executive Researcher [Holding]; MTF E-11 CPL [Held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have not received any bans, kicks or warnings

Why are you applying for Director of Research?
I am applying for this position because the Research Department is a lot of fun for me and I would like to create more interesting RP scenarios, not only for Executives or myself but also for lower clearance Researchers. I have gathered a decent knowledge about the SCP-universe and would like to use it in a higher position within this department and to help other researchers or those who are interested in joining the Research Department. This position would also allow me to have more interactions with other departments.
What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
Since I became an Executive I have witnessed four Directors in this position, with Mirai being the one that I spent the most time with. During this period of time, I got the chance to take a look at what Directors have to deal with. I have been in the position of Executive Researcher for quite some time now, having gathered a lot of information about the site, the personnel working in it and of course the SCPs contained within it. From the current Research team I have been in the position of Executive Researcher the longest, possibly being the most experienced individual of the current candidates for this position.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:
On top of the already existing duties of an Executive, the DoR has a few responsibilities that are very important:
- One of these responsibilities is the communication with other departments and within his own department.
- To ensure that the department upholds its quality by handling Executive applications and monitoring their activity and performance.
- The Director should always be a prime example for other Researchers, no matter what clearance level they are.
- Ensuring that documents like the roster or the research policy are up to date. (Pennington is a good example of this)
- A Director should enforce the Research Policy.
- There are specific tests/ crosstests that need DoR authorization, it is the job of the Director to authorize or decline these tests.

Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Mirai (未来)

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
+ / - Support
Application could use a lot more detail, especially in the vein of this position you're applying for. You are if I know one, the longest standing exec as far as I can see it currently so I can definently see you being a good Director, however I have had not many interactions with you. I still wish you the best of luck.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████.

Hello, @Reiner Zephyran

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.