[UK] Dmitri the Mango's Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Dmitri Adamsove (Unclaimed_Mango) currently Dmitri the Mango
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 452 Hours
In what country are you located?: United Kingdome
Time zone: GMT+0
NATO name (regiment and rank): N/A
NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG SSGT Dmitri the Mango
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:567922611
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have made a few applications in the past since I was staff but this was upwards of 8-10 months so its been a while.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:1678544282274.png
I am ashamed to admit I have not been a role model in the server, and when most of the punishments were from a while back, the more recent punishments have been due to excessive childish attitude, and I fully expect folks to tear me apart for that. I will need time to prove myself to the community and aim to do so as God is my witness.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have previously been staffed in MRP UK as a Head Moderator and part of the Platform team. I was responsible for handling player complaints and player feedback and making sure applications, sits, and general staff work is being done.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I do indeed since I have been in this community since early 2021 and have partaken in profound RP and have even hosted RP events when I was in the Content team, with positive feedback and immersion.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-4 Hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I wish to partake in the help in the server again, be a positive role model and build deep trust and rebuild the burnt bridge that I consequently caused; with experience so far, I believe I can help with the community wherever you need me.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have a deep time management and self-accountability ethic; I am not ashamed to admit to my errors and to do better. I have to prove it in the long run when rebuilding the said bridge; I make high-quality work wherever anyone needs me and ensure most people are as happy with my impartiality and ethics. I am not ashamed to pursue truth, integrity, honesty and resilience for everyone, regardless if they like me or not.

*edit* - UK change and basic grammar improvements

Last edited:

Rosco

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 9, 2021
Buzau, Romania
-Support

-You recently returned to the server after you have left since September.
-When you were in the staff team you did some questionable things that are quite concerning for a staff member.

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-Support

Hey Dmitri, I am unable to provide you with a supportive verdict at this time as I understand you only recently returned to the server. You have not spent enough time getting to know the community well and as a result I do not believe you would be a conducive staff member at this time.

People need to be able to know who are the ones watching over them and gaining trust, and I don't think you're at that stage just yet. Furthermore, your warn history is very repulsive for a potential and past staff member (and someone who served across the board as high command) along with your track record from before.

I do believe a lot can change over time, I just don't think I have the cards I need to make a play just yet with you. For that reason, I will be putting down this -Support. Good luck!

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
- Support
You left the server on really bad terms, constantly being toxic in the discord server. My sits that we’re taken by you never felt good or satisfactory, making it hard to call you a good staff member, you’ve been MRDM banned like 2-3 times recently which could’ve been after your toxic leave. Before or after many toxic events in your leave, as a player, I was never really happy with your performance as staff when you took my sits.

On top of that, you are applying for USA, and I barely see you on the USA server but it’s prob because I play NATO, but I’ve never seen or heard the name Dmitri in the USA server.

Last edited:

Dagger

May 6, 2022
-Support

Good morning Dmitri, I am going to have to -Support this Application due to the sheer amount of warns/bans you have. I have only talked to you for a few mins in ts3 and I don't have any in-game interactions with you. If I see you doing good and you have changed your behavior/maturity I will glady change my verdict. Good luck on the app tho.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
The application server has been switched to the UK due to too much variance in time to-activity ratio. I still want the verdicts to be as valid as if it was a US one since the concerns raised by a few are legit, and I am no stranger to hear of them. However, I want to say that I wish o rebuild the burnt bridge and be a proper active member and a better one at that, so a redemption chance will not be taken lightly but seriously as such.

Thank you.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Application Denied

Hi @Dmitri ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I will be denying this application as you have suddenly switched to a UK app. As you were demoted on UK previously, you need to make a demotion appeal.

You may re-apply through the demotion appeal process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.