- NU7 PVT (held)
- GOC SPC (holding)
- E-11 SGT(Holding)

CL4 positions:
- Consultant (held)
- Overseer assistant (holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
4 warnings
- 1x RDM (not fully understanding the rules on Civ)
- 1x (first time playing gensec and ending up killing a d-class without 3 warnings)
- Failrp (breaking in to the facility not as Parawatch)
- failrp (unknown not sure where it came from)
these where all from last year in April so they inactive.​

Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?

The main reason and motivation behind why I'm applying for this role are because I have a lot of knowledge and love for the medical department due to my experience as well as creating fun and creative RP situations for people to enjoy, as in the end that is what gives people a reason to continue playing the server as a whole as the medical department is a pretty open department with many new players joining every day and that's why it's essential to make sure that they have the best experience to keep them playing for a more extended period. I aim to do that via Projects and other RP situations to keep people engaged.

The secondary reason why I'm applying to why I'm using is mainly because I feel that getting into a leadership position allows me to learn a lot more about how departments are run as a whole as there is always more to learn; not only is there the chance of more experience there is also a chance for more different positions becoming available in the far future which I can take the knowledge and experience I gained to improve other departments.

The other reason I am applying is that I wish to improve and further my career within medicine, and I feel like I can assist in many ways; an excellent example of this is my document writing skills, as they have improved since I have been trusted to write more documents as a whole not only that but I feel eager and more confident in myself to get into a leadership position such as this.

What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:

one of the primary reasons why i would make a suitable Director is due to my experience writing documents as an assistant and attempting to start a project as well, i have also been helping the current director of medicine with various documents such as the license form and the license form responses although they are minor documents its shows that i understand how google docs, google forms as well as sheets, another big reason why i think I would be suitable for this role is due to the fact i have alot of love towards medical, and i thrive on seeing it active and engaging for new players, and i wish to give medical staff something to do that constantly could be either a project to get involved in, a surgery they get a chance to lead, or even a challenge for them to enjoy.

I would also say that I have the relevant experience required for the role. For example, I have experience within the medical department as a consultant and outside of medical as an overseer assistant. These two roles bring relevant experience in some way. Not only that, but having multiple perspectives of a role can massively help as it gives you a different perspective as to how departments are run overall. I believe my experiences on this server are relevant enough as they give me both an outside view of how departments are run and medical expertise with surgeries, medicine, and procedures alongside many things.

along side all the other reasons i feel confident and Eger to to take up a leadership position within medical!

Document (s)

Project
this is a project i am working on although i need to work out some details on it.

Document (1)
Document i made for the medical department

Medical license form
the new medical license form i helped make aswell as linking the response to the roster.

Document (2)
Document i made for the UNGOC after hearing they didn't have one as the last was got lost, due to this i took initive and created a document for them.

i have also helped with changing and editing the way the current Duty logs work.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:

Be a role model:
as the department director you are the example that everyone looks at when they think of medical, so making sure you are constantly acting professional and ensuring that you are easy to contact if anyone needs help, practically make sure that you live and breath medical as you are something that other people with look up to.

Enforcing medical polices:
Enforcing medical polices is another major responsibility of the department director as you have to believe in what you create and the main part of your job is to update and create new policies, and the important thing is to actually believe in those policies.

Creating RP:
create a and manage a fun and engaging environment for medical staff to enjoy via projects, Surgery's and various different situations pretty much the idea of the DOM is to make sure that there is something to do for both lower level medical staff and consultant's due to the fact that you are considered a RP leader.

Make an Important decisions:
the role of department director is to both create and suggest ideas or changes that they think are necessary, they are also required to make the important decisions such as onboarding Possible consultant's aswell as approving or denying consultant applications .

Training:
Training is another really important responsibility as a director as as you have to host training's for new medical staff aswell as training medical consultants aswell and ensuring that everyone in medical fully understands what they are doing.

Oversee the department:
watching over the medical department as a whole this can range from updating documents and keeping them up to standard, enforcing the medical policies and ensuring staff are following the Hippocratic oath or even punishing medical staff that do break the FLC, or the Hippocratic oath this can be done via job bans, warnings or verbal warnings, pretty much you make sure that anything medical related is running smoothly.

Mentoring:
Mentoring lower level medical staff and giving constructive advice and sharing knowledge on medical procedures as it helps them reach higher positions via onboarding them into positions like Consultant that, pretty much you are there to answer any questions that medical staff may have about anything.

Medical duties:
Being available to provide medical assistance to all personnel and departments no matter what this could be something such as a surgery or a broken leg etc. this could also involve generating and maintaining documentation within medical ensuring it stay up to standard for all levels of medical staff to better there experience.

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:

>> requesting access <<

>> password required <<

>> brute_force attempted <<

>> access_granted <<

// searching database //

Last edited:

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-pretty good choice, even as a OSA from what i've seen he still helps out medical and does RP with them.

.teddy

Oct 27, 2023
South Africa
+ Support.
- Good guy, has the drive to make medical a good place.
= However, application could be better in some aspects.

Revolutionary

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
- Very good OSA and amazing documentation work as well, Overall a pretty good fit as Director

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
Creates good roleplay, fit for almost any leadership position on this server, make this guy O5 nevermind director of medicine

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
Very active
Professional
Holds multiple cl4 roles
Good interactions and especially rp

Ganch

Nov 27, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Site Administration team of Site-65.
Hello, @Dimitry

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.

This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us.

No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIALThis document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.