Do you have a mic?:
yes

What server are you applying for?:

UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
4 warnings
- 1x RDM (not fully understanding the rules on Civ)
- 1x (first time playing gensec and ending up killing a d-class without 3 warnings)
- Failrp (breaking in to the facility not as Parawatch)
- failrp (unknown not sure where it came from)
these where all from when i first started playing and I've learned from them and the latest one was last year in April
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
on another server i was senior event coordinator (this rank would be the same level as a SGM on this server) during my 3-4 months as this role i had created many unique events both large and small events, i would constantly be giving everyone something to do or as much as i could, 95% of my events had enough RP for everyone involved to the point that large events last hours the only reason why i did not hold this position for longer was the fact that the server shut down.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes i have ran several large events that i managed to keep going for almost an hour this involved me giving people continuous RP even after the main event has ended, i have also been known to excel at creating small passive RP very well for example my short time as a SEC i was creating surface RP whenever i could due to the fact that at the time it was lacking the only events that where happening where Foundation or CI events this boosted the enjoyment that Civilians got as these events personally effected them and their passive RP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-3 hours

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
the main reason why i want to become a game master is because i feel i can really contribute to events and creating RP for all players as a whole aswell due to my experience as a senior event coordinator, aswell as the fact that i want to make the server as enjoyable as possible for new players and old.

my second reason being that i want to create more Surface RP for civilians as i found that foundation and CI don't really interact with civilians which makes the job seem quite boring at times, i am to create opportunities for civilians to have passive RP and something do on surface instead of scavenging and getting amnesticated every 5 minutes.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
although it was a while ago i held the event coordinator position i believe that i can still help create a interesting and unique experience for players as i understand how events run what should happen and how players can be guided into RP as sometimes they don't fully understand the event and you kind of have to guide them in the right direction, the other reason being the fact that i want to create alot more surface RP as i feel like Foundation has enough resources to create there own RP although this can improved on by events Civilian's on the other hand are usually new to the server giving them more resources to actually create their own RP would massively improve the surface experience.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
the salesman
A mysterious sales man is spotted around the facility seemingly appearing from nowhere holding a crate with various objects and items, reports of these items having a unknown effects to the person these effects could be both negative and positive it is completely random these items would have varying prices such as Human organs, foreign currency's or other strange things, this would effect a variety of staff as it would be inside the foundation itself, these effects wont have long term effects although the objects may lead to more passive RP for research.

ooc information:
the character itself will not have any or much equipment due it being passive although it will have the ability to disappear at when going through doors.
the unknown
reports of an unknown anomaly in the pinewood area unsure what the anomaly can do due to the lack of information the reports show that it is wearing a clown costume and as far as we are concerned it is aggressive and hostile until further notice, multiple civilian body's have been found at the scene and multiple missing... the varying reports although short gave some information on the anomaly we are still unsure on why it is here capture it and find out.

UNGOC operatives must be sent out to investigate the situation, aswell as working with Assessment teams to find more information out about the anomaly.

If the UNGOC do not respond to the threat it will either Be foundation agents, or NU7 dealing with the situation pretty much anyone that comes across it will be involved anyone can get involved.

ooc information:
- the anomaly will have a reality bending sweep
- can disappear when alone in a room
- can be effected by reality anchors
operation "ford"
a small branch from the "church of the broken god" have made an appearance in pinewood, reports from concerned citizens show that they are actively recruiting for the church it is unknown how many has been converted or how many know about the church this is for SOP and other Surface GOI's to figure out and deal with the situation.

the UNGOC must respond to these reports and locate the members of the church and possibly find out why they are here, this event is for everyone on surface this does include civilian's as as per usual it is whoever responds first.

the main end goal of the event is to attempt to establish a church nearby pinewood although I'm not expecting it to go correctly but if its does then there is a chance for repeat RP based around the church of the broken god aswell as giving something for Surface to do every now and then.

ooc information:
- the GOI will be friendly unless provoked
- they will be recruiting civilians to the church
they will have very limited equipment and probably only have a pistol or something.

Please List an Map change event idea:
site-19 has experienced major breaches and attacks aswell as that Mobile task forces have failed to recontain them, Site-65 has been requested to help recontain these breaches and recover any site personnel that have survived, the main focus is to bring the site to its former self and leave it in a functioning state

Gensec:
gensec role in this type of event would be re-collecting D-class and bringing them for interrogation and then return to there cells.

Engineering department:
they would be in charge of repairing and fixing the site as a whole, this would be done after the MTF have cleared out the the entities and anomalies
Medical:
medical staff will be stationed at important areas such as D-block HCZ to assist in recovering MTF personnel to fight the breaches, they would also be there to support any site staff that may have survived this could range from treating minor injury's to anomalous illnesses.

Research:
Research can assist in understanding what actually happened to the site aswell as possible tests on more different SCP's then they are used to.

Internal and external affairs:
Both of these would be the primary department to understanding how the site almost went to shit what breached, how did it breach? they would figure out what happened pretty much.

MTF E-11 and NU7:
the MTF's would have to recontain the anomaly's and recovering site staff that may of survived the attacks and breaches, to make it safe for non combative personnel to enter the site and start repairing the site.

A-1 and O-1:
both omega-1 and alpha-1 operatives would go to the respective offices to secure the respective locations and any documents, their secondary role would be making sure the site running smoothly, aswell as supporting other MTF's if needed.

UNGOC:
A breached SCP has reached surface and is causing chaos within the local town, as the foundation is busy within the site UNGOC would have to deal with this breach and either contain or destroy the Anomaly they would also have to amnesticated the civilians that have seen it.

CI:
the CI have managed to capture some important CL4 personnel and stolen anomalous objects, although during that raid they lost alot of members of the nearby cell causing them to request help from other cell's of CI the foundation would have to negotiate for them back/or raid for them.

Civilian:
as a civ you would be the people reporting strange sighting and things like that.

05 and EC:
they are there to view the damages of the site and using the staff to repair those damages and bring the site back to its former glory, this would happen after the breaches and situation is delt with.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1
a low level researcher working at site-55, has reported to the ethics committee that there has been a number of test that are borderline unethical it has resulted in the deaths of 28 class-D personnel without any or much research gained Omega-1 operatives are tasked to investigate and apprehend any researchers guilty of conducting these test via interviews, interrogations and viewing these tests occurring, the O-1 operatives would find a multitude of guilty researchers after questioning and following leads from other researchers, O-1 would then find a unethical test is occurring at one of the larger SCP's they have to stop it before something terrible happens.
ooc information:
the event itself will be done via a dupe a large dupe to be more specific, Omega-1 would be teleported either via portal with a supporting scene to sell the idea
- the event would last about an hour but it depends on what everyone does.
- would require help from other GM's
- not much equipment would be needed due to O-1 already having everything they need.

NU7 and E-11
<!> Anomaly detected <!>
an unknown entity has been located in the a cave near the town of Saskatoon and has been causing chaos, reports of people going missing or found dead during the night are extensive site-65 mobile task forces E-11 and NU7 have been requested to investigate and deal with this threat aswell as clean up after the anomaly to avoid any civilian causality's, MTF forces are to be deployed in the in the local area and locate the anomalies this could be done via interviewing citizens and looking around.
ooc information:
the overall idea for this mission is that a den of 939 have been spotted and due to the prolonged period of time they have gone un-monitored they have grown rather large in size Both NU7 and E-11 have been deployed to control the citizens and make sure they stay away, while E-11 are dealing with the anomalies inside the cave.

CI
SCP-4001 "Alexandria eternal":
this is a secured within a reinforced concrete bunker disguised as a warehouse within the city of Alexandria, the scp itself is the interior of the building aswell as the books within the general idea of the scp is that that each book shelf and each book can be written in, anything written inside does eventually come true.

// message from: [REDACTED] //
there has been a black out at SCP-4001 the defence systems are down! we have a chance to enter the site with minimal security and obtain information about the site unsure what it holds exactly but its important!, we will send transports to get you there as quick as possible try to take as many hostages as you can they might have more information get as much as we can and we can figure out how we can abuse this for our mission!
// message ended //
ooc information:
for this mission CI will be sent to the site that holds SCP-4001 and attempt to retrieve any information any way they can this would include kidnapping personnel inside to interrogate them aswell as hacking computers aswell, the if it is played well the CI can escape with the information if they are smart about it.
- CI would be equipped with night vison to have a better view of the site.
- the researchers would be in plain site for CI to see the more important ones would be hidden.
- CI would find essential information about the SCP, what it does etc.
- The event will playout like a game of Team deathmatch each team will have 3 lives, practically each person can return 3 times.
- due to the light's being out it will very difficult to see and due to this combat would be very different and difficult.

A1
<!> Security alert <!>
// message request to Site-65 //

SCP-4001 "Alexandria eternal":
this is a secured within a reinforced concrete bunker disguised as a warehouse within the city of Alexandria, the scp itself is the interior of the building aswell as the books within the general idea of the scp is that that each book shelf and each book can be written in, anything written inside does eventually come true.

requesting Alpha 1 operatives to SCP-4001 we have reports of chaos insurgency Inside of the structure unsure on their location but they have multiple hostages do not get let them leave with any information about the site!, save the hostages by any means necessary terminate all Chaos insurgency and let none leave with any information at all deal with this problem as fast as you can and to the best of your ability minimise casualties if you can.
// Message ended //
ooc information:
both the CI and A1 mission's would be linked A1 would be dispatched after CI have done the necessary RP and such A1 can be sent to the site to control the situation and depending on how it goes is how will determine if what RP will continue after
- the A-1 would be deployed after CI has been detected and has done the necessary RP
- same would go for A-1 they would have 3 lives once the necessary RP for both sides have concluded for the A-1 side it would negotiating for the the hostages.
- due to lights being out combat will be difficult.

UNGOC
Concerned citizen: hello i got told you was the people to speak to if we saw something strange?

// Report#057 //
the UNGOC have received reports from citizens about knocking from doors inside their house and when they opened the door they encountered a strange salesman selling various items such as tables, chairs, vases and other household items after a long and annoying sales pitch. The salesman refused to leave many times after getting told to leave by owners. they then got offered an absurd and strange price this price varied from organs, limbs and very rarely money due to these reports Pinewood may have to be investigated...
// data log ended //

GOC field operatives must deploy in the pinewood area to control the situation!
ooc information:
the GOC must respond to the the the reports and figure out what is happening, this both gives them RP and a chance to do less common documentation such as witness reports and incident reports pretty much the salesman will slowly become more and more aggressive until it either gives up or is captured it all depends on what approach they take.

Foundation staff:
a strange door appears an opens up in the floor 2 and strange man comes out of the door seemingly searching for something or someone after locating the nearest person the stranger asks where he was in a very energetic tone. after the man got his answer from the person he seemed happy and asked some more follow up questions such as how would you like to have a tour of my factory, during this tour the stranger asks many more questions much more personal questions such as what's your greatest fear?, what do you hate most in this world?. after the tour the person that attended received a gift for allowing the stranger for the lovely chat they had.

the gift will be based on the answers they give during the tour, all gifts will have anomalous ability's attached to them both negative and positive.

ooc Information:​
foundation staff will receive some passive RP in a sense of involvement aswell as DEA and IA getting involved to question said staff, this also brings some interactions with research as they may get to investigate the items and the anomalous effects.
- the door can manifest itself in other area's
- passive until threatened

Last edited:

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+support
Great interactions
Mature and responsible
Creative with rp

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
-Support

Hello Dmitry,
I appreciate you taking the time to write an application.
However, there are several things that keep me from being able to support your bid for becoming gamemaster.

1. Generic Events

Most of your Events are very generic in concept, such as "the salesman"​
"Random salesmen sells weird things" is an incredibly common type of event, and in your application we would like to see you put your best foot forward.​
"the unknown" effectively boils down to "You fight SCP-Type Green now", there is more you can do with these ideas to give them a unique spin that will make them into a more memorable and enjoyable experience for the players.​
the GOC "Salesman" mission is directly lifted from a youtube video​

2. Lack of explanation

Several of your events are poorly explained, rarely do you go over one paragraph if you can avoid it, even when they would really benefit from it.​
The Site-55 event just says "omega-1 investigates a site, which will be a dupe" but you do not talk about what they could find there, what the dupe might look like, and what could happen there.​
the SCP-4001 event is the best example of this, you did not even explain what SCP-4001 is, how you would intend to depict such a huge SCP, and what CI might actively do there, instead just saying "CI will kidnap people" and "A1 will kill them"​
Especially in the case of 4001 you could talk about the unique properties and difficulties of operating within it, there is a lot of room for expansion.​

Until these factors are improved on I find myself unable to support your application

Dimitry

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Feb 2, 2023
-Support

Hello Dmitry,
I appreciate you taking the time to write an application.
However, there are several things that keep me from being able to support your bid for becoming gamemaster.

1. Generic Events

Most of your Events are very generic in concept, such as "the salesman"​
"Random salesmen sells weird things" is an incredibly common type of event, and in your application we would like to see you put your best foot forward.​
"the unknown" effectively boils down to "You fight SCP-Type Green now", there is more you can do with these ideas to give them a unique spin that will make them into a more memorable and enjoyable experience for the players.​
the GOC "Salesman" mission is directly lifted from a YouTube video​

2. Lack of explanation

Several of your events are poorly explained, rarely do you go over one paragraph if you can avoid it, even when they would really benefit from it.​
The Site-55 event just says "omega-1 investigates a site, which will be a dupe" but you do not talk about what they could find there, what the dupe might look like, and what could happen there.​
the SCP-4001 event is the best example of this, you did not even explain what SCP-4001 is, how you would intend to depict such a huge SCP, and what CI might actively do there, instead just saying "CI will kidnap people" and "A1 will kill them"​
Especially in the case of 4001 you could talk about the unique properties and difficulties of operating within it, there is a lot of room for expansion.​

Until these factors are improved on I find myself unable to support your application
thank you for the advice! i have updated the 4001 and the site-55 missions, as for the smaller events they where of the top of my head they may not be good but the way i see it that they are the general idea of the event and if i did decide to do the event it would require more time and effort into running aswell, ideas can only improve the longer they are worked on and planned :D

Last edited:

The_Rel_Grill

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 6, 2022
+support

Dimitry is a really good documents writer if he can pull that off surely he can pull being a GM as well.​

Dimitry

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Feb 2, 2023
im not sure if it helps but on MRP i am currently planning to work with and help game masters with events, im working on an event at the moment :D just fleshing out the idea.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Dimitry,
Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.
After a discussion, we have decided to accept your application, congratulations.

Please contact an Event Team Supervisor (@Foxatron or @Critical ) to continue with an interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.