- NU7 PVT (held)
- GOC SPC (held)
- E-11 SGT (Held)

CL4 positions:
- Consultant (Holding)
- Overseer assistant (holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
4 warnings
- 1x RDM (not fully understanding the rules on Civ)
- 1x (first time playing Gensec and ending up killing a D-class without 3 warnings)
- Failrp (breaking into the facility, not as Parawatch)
- failrp (unknown not sure where it came from)
the latest is from 2023 April so they are all inactive​

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for the role of Site Advisor because i wish to progress higher within the foundation and with the time i have already spent quite a bit of time as both consultant and OSA I feel it is time for me to take this huge leap forward in the chain of command and go for Senior CL4 position to understand how site administration works as a whole. I believe with this position getting a senior CL4 such as this would highly benefit the site as I can make changes that I feel are needed/bring them to light to possibly make a change, as I would have an entirely unique perspective on certain situations as well as important decisions that are needed.

another key motivation is to gain more Senior experience within site-65 as it allows me to enhance my skills, and further immerse myself in the community and I feel that this role allows you to be a lot more involved with many new tasks such political discussions with other GOIs, Documenting, helping out personnel around the site or even changing the FLC and in result, these changes can affect the health of site depending on what you do.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
During my time as a Consultant, I was in charge of eternal relations so I understand how to deal with people as a whole and i feel that's the major thing that makes me fit for the job, i also hold good personal relationships with pretty much everyone in every department in the site since i am constantly interacting and talking with people and Due to a site advisor being a public figure for the site this would come in very handy. I would also go as far as saying that my time as an Overseer assistant has given me a lot more understanding of the FLC and site policies in general; it has also given me a chance to understand the process and procedures of how to change policies both between GOIS and internal departments.

some of the other aspects that i believe I thrive in are in documentation both external and internal documents, this comes me being alot more involved in documentation both in OSA and other roles such as writing documents for A1 envoys (unethical testing, coverups) this documentation has forced me to be a lot more creative when it comes to documents as it gave me a different view on them. I would also say that my communication skills and my knowledge in many other tasks such as investigations, bunk inspections, as well as creating RP for people both for SCPs, MTF, and site staff.

Experience with Projects:
i have created and released a project for both medical and research to get involved in its still in its early stages but it is active and ill see how it goes.
for more information look here!

document work:
over the past 3 weeks i have been very busy document wise as i have helping medical and UNGOC with documents due to me being the training lead i have been producing various documents to train up and teach both lower level medical staff and new consultant's
Document (1)
Document (2)
i have also been creating other sort of documents such as a new medical license quiz to better the medical training process aswell as updating the duty logs to replace the time stamp with a date played to better log hours better due to Kayla requesting it, which included me changing the code on the roster.

I have also been assisting UNGOC with documents such as KTE designation guide and other internal documents such test documents for people that where struggling.
Document (3)
although it is something silly it does have a use for UN as the previous document was lost and no one had edit access so i asked about and i offered to rewrite it and even add the SCP's that was not on there.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

Creating RP for everyone on site or for GOI's:
As site advisor, you play a crucial role in fostering a collaborative and engaging atmosphere among personnel. This involves organizing RP for both Foundation staff and other GOI's allowing for effective training, team-building, and preparation for anomalous events.

Authorizing AA for MTF during a Code 5:
Code 5 situations are critical, high-risk scenarios. Authorizing the use of AA by Mobile Task Forces (MTF) should be a carefully considered decision. This authority allows for the protection of classified information and containment procedures during emergencies such as big breaches

Authorizing Departmental Testing and investigations:
Granting approval for departmental testing, investigations, and activities ensures that scientific research and anomaly containment efforts continue to progress. This involves a balance between advancing knowledge while maintaining protocol.

Authorizing the Presence of MC&D's to enter the site to sell weapons:
Permitting the entry of Marshall, Carter, and Dark Ltd access to sell weapons to combative staff within the site this is a strategic decision for acquiring unique anomalous items such as SCP 500, energy weapons this both gives access to to more equipment but also builds relations with the marhall,carter and dark LTD

Giving their vote on selective applications involving the Site Director:
Participating in the decision-making process for applications involving the Site Director demonstrates leadership's commitment to maintaining the integrity and competence of selected personnel on site-65

Providing the selective Department with their Monthly reviews:
Conducting regular reviews for each department ensures that performance is monitored and improvements are implemented as necessary. Feedback sessions both makes sure departments are running smoothly and foster a healthy relationship with all the departments.

Issuing advice to the Department when acceptable:
Offering guidance and advice to departments when appropriate helps streamline processes, enhance efficiency, and address any challenges that may arise during anomalous containment or research activities or any other procedure

Leading by example:
Leading by example is crucial. Demonstrating professionalism, dedication to the mission, and adherence to Foundation protocols sets the standard for all personnel and reinforces a culture of excellence and good relations within the site

Ensuring that communication with departments remains on a constant high standard:
Clear and effective communication is essential for the smooth operation of the Foundation. Regularly assessing and improving communication channels ensures that information flows efficiently, preventing misunderstandings and fostering a cohesive working environment within the entire facility.

Lore:

>> requesting access <<

>> password required <<

>> brute_force attempted <<

>> access_granted <<

// searching database //

'Ignis'

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
+support

good lad
active
good document skills

best of luck on your application lad

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Huge Support
-Great application
-Relevant experience
-Long time player
-W OSA
-Professional
-Friendly
-No recent warns
-Been gunning for SA for like 2 months now
GET THIS MAN SA

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Neutral
Not seen in ages, only seen on about once or twice
Low v-time as of recent

Last edited:

Scotty boy

Sep 1, 2023
+ Support
-Great application
-Relevant experience
-Long time player
-Good OSA
-Professional
-Friendly
-No recent warns

Reactions: Dimitry

Dimitry

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Feb 2, 2023
-Neutral
Not seen in ages, only seen on about once or twice
Low v-time as of recent
yeah unfortunately i had a lack of motivation and when i was on i was doing document work externally for medical and just planning events building dupes and such you know how it is, but still a valid neutral i could be alot more active haha :D

Reactions: Biscuits

Solaz

Dec 25, 2022
China #1
+support
+experience in RP position
+Good app
+Good person
+professional
His dedication and great work in IVG, has shown he's got great capability to become a RP leader (i understand MRP isnt scp) but from what i have seen he is more than suitable and fit for site advisor

• Love
Reactions: Dennid and Dimitry

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Dimitry

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.