[UK] Dr. Anderson's Director of Research Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
Steam ID: 76561199077577635

Discord name: cawmrade#0001

For how long have you played on CG SCP: For more than a year with 500 hours and around 4 days on v_time.

In what country are you located?: Romania

Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Dr. Anderson - F | Anderson S. [TEU-PFC] - CI

Civilian name: Anderson S.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Current:

- Executive Researcher

- CI-A

- SCP-096

Held:

- MTF Nu-7 LCPL

- CI Beta

- E-11 PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have a few bans from 7-8+ months ago and a few expired warnings.

Why are you applying for Director of Research?

I feel quite at home in the Research Department after working there as an executive researcher for about a year now (excluding October - January) and I wish to get even more involved with it by becoming the Research Director. I enjoy helping other researcher whenever they need an executive and I am always keen on a complex roleplay that includes the Research Department. The main reason why I am applying for the position is that I want to improve the department even more by hiring more professional executives and bringing back the large activity inside the department. I enjoy performing this work a lot and enjoy interacting with different SCPs, thus I feel like research is the best department I've been in. I want to expand my responsibilities by applying for a senior CL4 position in order to create more RP situations for the Research Department.

What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:

[+] I am always professional while on-duty.
[+] I have been an executive for a lot of time and I have a lot of experience inside the department.
[+] I have helped a lot of personnel and hosted 30-40 presentations while being an executive.
[+] My primary job is the Executive Researcher position and spend most of time on it.
[+] I only have a small number of research bans because I am always trying to explain to the researcher what they did wrong and that it shouldn't happen again.
[+] I have wrote over 15-20 excellent documents and have made several presentations in the lecture hall on how to make an excellent document and so on.
[+] I wish to take over more responsibility in order to help everyone.
[+] I know how to use excel, powerpoint, google docs/sites, etc.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:

- The Director of Research must be able to analyze and review experiment documents that require a senior CL4 approval.
- Creating new research departmental guidelines, which must then be accepted by site administration and incorporated into the main policies.
- Leading meetings of the research executives and debating each topic.
- Looking for future executive researcher who demonstrate potential in leading.
- Being close to Site Administration and Site Command in order to execute departmental projects.
- Providing feedback to Executive Researcher's and evaluating complaints against them.
- Keeping the Research Department in order by having a talk with rule breakers, checking on Executive's and normal researchers, etc.

Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:

THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS SHOULD ONLY BE ACCESED BY CL4+ PERSONNEL

PROTECTED BY A MEMETIC AGENT

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Dr. Anderon's Information

Last edited:
Reactions: Basilisk

Naffen

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @cawmrade

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.

This request has been put on hold. There are currently no available positions pertaining to this role available.
We will review this request as soon as a position has been opened.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: cawmrade

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
A Department Director has resigned, meaning this application is no longer on hold.

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
+Support

Friendly guy
Cl4 experience
Been exec for like a year
Good rule understanding

(Accidentally deleted original message)

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
[WILL USE THIS TO DO FUTURE UPDATES ON THE APPLICATION]

Changelogs:

- Changed the last part of the lore document by a lot.
- Added OOC info to a small box.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3942

+Support
Never does activity logs
12 months of exec tf (no touching grass - must be smelly)
Friendly

• Love

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @cawmrade

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.