[UK] Dr. G B Barry Internal Affairs Director Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzNugz

Oct 8, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195160919

Discord name: ๖ۣۜItzNugz#6456

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have about 2 months (My time reset so i don't know the exact number)

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Dr. G B Barry

Civilian name: Garry Bon Barry V

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Internal Affairs Ambassador

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have no warns, bans or kicks

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs? I'm applying for the Director position because I feel like I can bring a lot more to the Internal Affairs Department in ways of new Sub-Departments and initiatives, I would also love to help rewrite and add some new things to the LC as I feel there are a few things lacking in that area and also help define some of the current LC charges to help stop confusion with in the department.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?: I feel what makes me a suitable Director is that fact I have gained much respect from other departments and with in the Department its self. I also feel I have the right mine set for a person in a leadership position and can be a ferm but fair leader.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?: The responsibilities of the Director are to come up with new ways to innovate the department, teach the ambassadors how to there job in a precise and perfectional manner and to ensure the that the department upholds the standards set to us by site affairs and the higher ups.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in: Dr G B Barry was born in Northampton England where his dream job was to become the youngest police investigator at the age of 22 he hit that dream and the SCP foundation seen grate potential in his skills as an investigator now his job is to run his own department with in the Foundation. He has now achieved this goal and has set hits site on the spot of Director of Internal Affairs and will stop at nothing to obtain what he wants wether its reforms or more training he will get this spot

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support

Hell yeah, I'd love to see you as IA director, you're mature and have knowledge of the job. And in general is just a good guy. Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: ItzNugz

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022

+ Support

- Active
- To my knowledge one of the oldest and best performing ambassadors out of those currently on-site.
- Extremely capable of the role.
- No one else deserves it more at the current time.
- Professional
- Mature and fit for a department leader role.

Good luck!

• Love

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Massive +Support

Everyone on the ambassador team wants either critical or barry as a Director.

Longest Ambassador currently

Well made docs

Great guy.

Signed

Ambassador SamPaval :D

• Love

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023

+Support

- Amazing work as an ambassador

-Good man

-Has been an ambassador for a long time and has alot of experience

• Love

ERaven

Donator
Mar 7, 2023
+\- Neutral
- Not many interactions other than a few brief ones so cant really comment
- Not seen you on site much since i joined so cant really comment on activity

PhoenixHeanix

Civil Gamers Expert
May 19, 2022
ECM shite.png
- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'G. B Barry' for Internal Affairs Director

Good Evening Dr Barry,
Thank you for showing your interest in expanding your duties within the Internal Affairs Department; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited for the position of Internal Affairs Director, you may contact myself if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in 2 weeks.

• Angry
Reactions: xCore
Status
Not open for further replies.