For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since 2022! Just returned | 280+ Hours
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Elora 'Druid' Valtris | "Hornet"
Civilian name: Aranil
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1716464230806.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- I have held: E-11 Operative | E-11 Biohazard Spec | CI - Operative
- Currently holding: SCP-096 | Senior Agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
-
I have RP experience from all types of servers along with other roles like 096 and understand the rules I should follow. If I'm unsure about anything I always check the rules regarding said SCP before doing anything. 22415 is also really good for RP scenarios due to their background and overall job and I think I could make fun RP interactions.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
-
The behaviour of SCP-22415 is to do the morally right thing at all times. Mainly helping personnel, especially people who cant fight back get to safety and helping morally good people, along with being social and friendly to foundation personnel.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-
I assist the researchers along with another non-combative as they can't fight back and are in danger.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-
I wouldn't repel 076 as I could put the researcher in grave danger! I would wait for the researcher to get out of harms way before I even attempt to repel 076.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
-
I wouldn't help the D-Class as they're a death row inmate and an immoral person trying to escape. If I were to assist them, I could put people in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.