Total Level is 105
1716061758093-png.15766

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I have held: E-11 Operative | E-11 Biohazard Spec | CI
Operative

- Currently holding: SCP-096 | Senior Agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- A week or so. I got permission from Department Director to apply sooner.
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- Because I wish to lead the DEA using previous leadership skills from other servers, to become a better surface unit and overall wish to help the department more than I currently can.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- The reason I am suitable for Special Agent is because I understand how the DEA works and the responsibilities I have with the role. I know I should be a role model and a mentor to the Agents under me. Adding onto this, I'm active 99% of the time and involve myself with all types of RP trying to include most people within the scenario. I also have extensive experience with leadership and NCO/SNCO like-duties.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-A few while playing Researcher, I know a document has to be clear, grammar and spelling must be of an appropriate standard and be as detailed as possible, only including the info that it needs.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
-In RP, Special Agents are responsible for inductions, mentoring, leading and making sure Agents & Sr Agents thrive within the DEA, along with training them in surface ops and how we handle things on the surface regarding GOIs. They also deal with MC&D and Interrogations.
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Elora 'Druid' Valtris was previously a member of the Chaos Insurgency, losing her family and being separated from her girlfriend to an unknown entity, she was saved and recruited at the age of 18 by The Insurgency. They remained as an enlisted for a few years before being given command of her own unit and ordered to investigate █████ .
During this mission, she would find a group of researchers held up deep within the facility who decided to make the abandoned site their home. After being shown they're not a threat, 'Druid' would promise them supplies and offer them a deal. However, the CI Officer overseeing the operation gave the order to weaponize SCP-
█████ and clear the location of any living beings, calling them "traitors to humanity".

After witnessing this atrocity she defected and went on the run before turning herself into The Foundation. After explaining her past, situation, old comrades names and identities, along with the events that occurred, her detainees thought she would be a perfect fit within the DEA due to her experience and knowledge. From that day onward, she climbed the ranks of the DEA vowing to destroy the CI and find her lost love. When reaching the rank of Senior Agent at 22, she was sent on a surface mission to her old town, searching a familiar spot she found evidence of their partner... A simple picture of 'Druid' with the words "Find me" written on the back. After bringing this back to the Directors, she was granted the rank of Special Agent and given the resources to hunt down the CI splinter cell and find her lost love.

Last edited:

Dennid

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 30, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of External Affairs Leadership.

Hello @FinnTheBee ,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.