[UK] Dutch staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): My original name used to be Don Diablo, then changed it to Don Daniels and now it is Dutch.
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 days 20 hours and 56 minutes.
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): 'Dutch MTF A-1 Lance Corporal
Chaos name (include your rank): Don 'Doctor' Diablo (Used to be enlisted)
Civilian name: Don 'Regular' Daniels
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125773529
Discord ID (name#0000): Jarno#5038
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-rp UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first staff application.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received 2 warnings (Non active i believe). 1 for combat jumping and 1 for failrp.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes i have alot of experience. I have been an Admin on a PoliceRP server. I also was an Admin on a different SCP community. Also i have been a senior moderator a few times on different servers.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes i have experience.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be on for about 1 hour minimum. It can change due to my work.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to become a moderator because i have been really enjoying the community so far and i want to help out where i can. I usually play on downtime if i have an evening shift. This is where the roleplay kinda drops and people start minging. I would like to prevent that if i can by becoming a moderator. I also want to lower the sit pressure. Sometimes it can take a while for a sit to be awnsered. This is normal ofcourse but i would like to help out there aswell. I kind of miss being a moderator seeming as it was really fun to help out players and help guide new players to a better roleplay experience.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think i would be able to help out due to my experience as a moderator/admin. I have been dealing with people ever since i was 15 and i know how to react and give 'normal' punishments. Quick side note. I work in the psychiatry so i know how to do interventions verbally and de-escalate a situation if that is necessary. I see alot of players always getting heated when being talked to by a member of staff. There are easy ways to prevent a situation from escalating. I want to implent these ways and make it a better experience for every player.

I would like to awnser any questions or regards in a interview.
Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Kind Regards,
Jarno AKA 'Dutch'

Last edited:

SS3920

Aug 11, 2022
+Support
Active
Friendly
Rule Knowledge
Previous Experience
Good App

Status