[UK] Edward Turner's Chief of Medicine Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geonix

Jun 10, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:172598152
Discord name: Geonix#1152
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 28th of May 2022, and 5.5 days of playtime
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST (British Summer Time)
Character name(s): Edward Turner (Foundation), Joe Zizlak (Chaos Insurgency)
Civilian name: Chris Turner
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I got a warning for minor glitching for using alt+e to get on the catwalk
Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine?
- I am applying to be a Chief of Medicine because I want to help the medical department grow and become one of the best departments you can choose from also I want to help others advance their medical career by helping them with their duties and training them to be the best doctor they can be.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?:
- I believe that I am suitable for Chief of Medicine because I have a lot of experience with being a doctor and being able to think of something on the spot also i have experience doing medical procedures also I think I will be a good role model for any upcoming trainees or doctors that are interested in advancing their medical career in the foundation.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- Electro Shock Therapy is a procedure that I commonly use you perform it on people that need it. To perform Shock Therapy you must first ask for consent from the the person that needs Shock Therapy if they consent you need check if they had Shock Therapy before in their current life if the answer is no then you need to check if they have armour if they do then you remove it by asking an authorized personnel to hit the person with armour with their stunstick and heal them after each hit after the armour is removed you may begin first you ask the person to face the west wall and ask them to stay near the centre of the room so their body doesn't disappear then you get your medical harpoon and hit them in the back and then you resuscitate them with your defibrillators and heal them up then ask if they feel okay if they answer yes then you may discharge them from the medbay.
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?:
- The responsibilities of Chief of Medicine are to train trainees for their medical licence, To be make sure the medical department is stable and running smoothly, And to make sure Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct is being followed correctly by medical personnel.
Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Edward Turner was born in a small village in Northumbria the name of the village is currently unknown. He was an average man with moderate medical experience the origins of his medical experience are currently unknown. This was enough to get the attention of some agents they decided to give him a chance to join the foundation so he decided to join the medical department of the foundation on 29/5/██. Because of his prior knowledge of medicine he then started to learn the basics of being a medic in the foundation and then he got his medical license in the foundation a few days later.

Reactions: Deleted member 2482

Deleted member 2482

+Support

Great Application. It also seems you know about all the correct procedures, most people don't know you how to deal with someone in armor plus I think the department needs more chiefs of medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.