[UK] Elias 'Pathfinder' Bouchards Ethics Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:108821555
Discord name: elad#4613
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since the end of February I have amassed over 1 week and a half of ingame playtime.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST(GMT+1)
Character name(s): Elias Bouchard "Pathfinder"
Civilian name: Augustus Peterson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador
O-1 Command Sergeant
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have not.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I believe that I am suited for this role due to my experience in similar roles around the facility and the transferable skills these positions have helped me aquire. As an active IA Agent then Ambassador, I have developed my knowledge of the various protocols and procedures around the facility and am confident in enforcing them. As an IA Ambassador I have also been responsible for drafting documents, taking statements and managing personnel as well as assisting the Directors in any way they require. These are similar to all the key responsibilities of an Ethics Assistant. Furthermore, I am an active member of Omega-1, working closely with both assistants and members of Ethics, has further helped develop my understanding of the Code of Ethics and my understanding of what their job entails.
On a wider point, in the past on other servers I have always been one to prefer passive political/legal roleplay, with an emphasis on document/bureaucratrp and have held numerous positions which are very similar in nature, and have always enjoyed the more serious aspect of roleplay, immersing myself into a character I create. This mindset is what first drove me to join Internal Affairs when I was first introduced to the server, and then later O-1, however after amassing considerable experience in both of these departments I wish to expand my horizons upward so I can impact more people to roleplay positively and help build a more serious atmosphere, hence this application.
Looking into the real world, I am a current PEL Student (Politics, Economics and Law), and much of what I learn in the first two parts of this are applicable on the server.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The responsibilities of an Ethics Assistant is to primarily carry out the bidding of the Committee and to aide them in any way I can, such duties may entail: taking statements, organising meetings, acting as a middle man, carrying out departmental reviews when requested to, and assisting in tribunals, however this is not a definitive list and an Assistant should be flexible and ready to carry out whatever Ethics Members require them to do.
Assistants will also be required to engage with O1 and give them reasonable tasks.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee:
ACCESSING:

[Updated 30/4/22] Promoted to CSG.

Last edited:

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
HUGE + Support

+ Active on both IG and TS.
+ Mature and professional every time I get to interact with him
+ Memorable RP interactions, each time they get better.
+ Extraordinary leadership skills demonstrated both as an O-1 SGT and IA Ambassador.
+ No day is ever the same with Elias, every day we do something different together and it's always a lot of fun to RP.
+ I have never seen Elias get enraged with another player when he plays IA, genuinely gives everyone a fair chance in order to understand their wrongdoings.
+ As an O-1 Elias already has the knowledge needed in order to be an Ethics assistant
+ No warnings at all

Signed by:
IA Ambassador - "Jester Crane"

• Love
Reactions: elad

Deleted member 12

+ support

I know nothing about you but you are active on the discord and have a good application and character profile, shows a lot of commitment.

• Love

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
++++++ Support
+Always active, even if not in-game then on discord.
+An amazing mentor who taught me how to be an Ambassador and he taught me about 0-1.
+Knows the Legal Codex/CoE/CoC off by heart and is a fountain of knowledge in that regard.
+Hosts meetings that are excellently planned and executed.
+Very mature
+Very friendly
+Amazing RP
+Honeslty there isn't a more perfect candidate for Ethics Assistant, currently, and I can 100% see him as an Ethics Member in the near future.
++++ A+ application
+Amazing leadership skills, planning skills and is able to very quickly take control of difficult situations.

-Is leaving IA

Gonna miss working with you in IA and 0-1 but I know your gonna absolutely smash this out of the park.
Best of wishes.

• Love

Deleted member 55

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Elias Bouchard's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be an assistant. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

You will be put on a trial period for a week.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved
1646917820049.png

Director of the Ethics Committee.​

• Love
Reactions: Igorski and elad
Status
Not open for further replies.