[UK] Elias 'Pathfinder' Bouchards GM App

Status
Not open for further replies.

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): redclaw? I'm not sure as it was so long ago- its currently elad
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Since the end of February
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST (GMT+1)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Site Advisor Elias Bouchard
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Pathfound
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:108821555
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP Uk
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Ethics Assistant (accepted)
Ethics Committee (denied)
Site Advisor (accepted)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
Yes. I have extensive Gamemaster experience on both Garry's Mod and Fivem. I gamemastered events of all kinds from simple background characters with the goal of enriching roleplay, to multi-day/week operations and storyline offmap events for 50+ people.
In the last community I was active in, I was a Junior Administrator and Head Gamemaster for a period of time. All my gming experience has been in either CityRP, HL2RP, and mainly Imperial SWRP.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Since discovering roleplaying communities on Garry's Mod in 2017, I have always preferred the more serious aspect, and since have been apart of a wide range of serious rp communities.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
At least 3 hours everyday minimum, although most days its a lot more.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
Writing lore and game mastering is a creative outlet for me, I thoroughly enjoy building scenarios and interactions, I had the intention to apply a while ago, however was too busy with my exams, but now that I have finished them and am settled in my Site Administration role, I believe I have the time to apply.
Since this is the server I enjoy playing on the most, actively putting in many hours a week, I see it as logical for me to apply for this position so that I can build stories for others to interact with.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Since joining this community, I have been lucky enough to have many positive experiences and have enjoyed many events, I have never been a Gamemaster for a SCPRP server however since starting out in this community my knowledge of lore and the SCP universe has grown exponentially and after spending numerous months actively taking part in the community, being part of events, and holding a large variety of roles, such as Omega-1, Ethics Assistant and now Site Advisor, I believe that I can offer my prior experience in world building and gming to the server to create some decent events.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
- The Pinewood Anarchist - Last month, a extreme anti-government figure, known as Slobodan Artochski arrived in Pinewood after being expelled from his home country and being granted asylum in Canada. Since then, he has caused nothing but trouble for the local Rangers department raising mass support from the local residents to his cause, and has learnt of a secretive government installation nearby. Gathering his supporters, a crowd has gathered outside the entrance and began to protest...
Foundation Briefing: "MTF Group Nu-7 "Hammer Down", Agents of Site Affairs and Internal Security are to be dispatched to disperse this band of ruffians, we cannot allow this situation to get out of hand..."

- The Deliveryman - The weekly shipment of supplies is scheduled to arrive at Site-65, but when the breaks fail on the van, and he phases through the Garage Heavy Doors, the van included, questions are raised- especially when while in interrogation speaking to Intelligence Agents and members of the Research Department, the same voice attaining to be the delivery driver calls the Site Director saying that he's going to be late...
Foundation Briefing: "This is all very odd- dispatch MTF Group E-11 to ensure that the van remains... contained? I feel stupid even saying it... and get some researchers to test on the driver..."

- History. - During a routine test, SCP-035 has expressed knowledge of the true history behind SCP-1730 and the notorious Site 13. Members of Site Command have ordered full cooperation to be made with SCP-035 to obtain said information...
Foundation Briefing: "Site 13 has been a mystery for years... If 035 has genuine information on its formation and appearance, we must know. All foundation resources are at the DoRs disposal. "

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Site 27 "The General"
Event Map
The Chaos Insurgency is planning something. Intelligence Agents planted in Pinewood Branch of the CI have seen an increase in supplies being delivered, and the men are being drilled harder than usual. Rumours are circulating that there will be a coordinated attack on Site 27 by multiple cells of the Chaos Insurgency. Intelligence Operatives must be sent back in to gather more intel. In the meantime, MTF COs will draw up attack plans on Site 27 using floor plans stolen by Intel.

[OOC TLDR: Intel Department briefed by SA of CI document detailing Site 27 plans, and told to infiltrate CI base to note down what is happening. CI Command will be training, arming up, MC&D may also be in CI base equipping CI with drugs and weapons. Event chars will do "deliveries" of "supplies". In the meantime SC will instruct MTF Cos to meet in EOC and draw up plans to attack Site 27 just in case..]
Site Command has lost contact with Site 27. Intel Agents must be recalled to base. No response.
Pinewood Chaos Insurgency have been seen leaving the Pinewood region.
Site Command has ordered all MTF units to gear up and mobilise in garage.
Site-65 MTF Units arrive at Site-27. The power is out, but Nu7 "Hammer Down" Marksmen have scouted ahead and see the distinct flag of the Chaos Insurgency flying above the site. While discussing their plan of attack, a sudden commotion is caused when MTF Operatives detain a cuffed and gagged Site-27 Researcher who had wandered into the Foundation encampment wielding nothing but a phone- moments later, the phone rings, and from the other end of the line, the distinct voice of CI General Mark Rosson...

The Chaos Insurgency has taken control of Site 27. They have control of Site-27s SCPs, Staff and D-Class. Unless the Foundation wants their anomalies released into the world, and all of Site-27s Staff executed, they must give into the Generals demands...

[OOC: At this point, MTF Commanders must decide on whether to raid the Site, and try to take it back by force, or negotiate. Everyone playing D-Class/ Site Staff / Researchers will play the role of the captive Site 27 staff. CI will play their normal role, along with some event chars playing other branches of the CI.]

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: <CAIRO.AI:ALERT> A NUMBER OF SUSPICIOUS ACTIONS HAVE BEEN FLAGGED BY MY SYST-
<BELIO.AI:ASSISTANT> ETHICS DIRECTOR WINKIE- PRIMARY ACTION ORDER RECIVED. PLEASE CONFIRM YOU WISH TO INICIATE PRIMARY ACTION AND ORDER THE TERMINATION OF THE OVERSEER 5 COUNCIL.

A normal day onsite is interrupted when a number of strange orders, all initiated from Ethics Members Authorisation Codes are given across the site.. Initial security scans show the breach originated from within the Facility, so Omega-1 must rush to find out who is targeting the Ethics Committee for downfall- and the clock is ticking...

A-1: O5-13 "The Tiebreaker" is a notorious member of the Council- mainly because he doesn't exist. So when Site Command is informed he will be making a surprise visit to Site-65, Alpha-One, under orders from the Council, must observe his actions, and decide how to act- will they arrest him and submit him for interrogation? or will they go along with whatever the mystery Overseer has to offer.

Nu-7: The Intelligence Department reports the construction of a military encampment on the far side of Pinewood, and it does not flay the flag of any known GoI, nor does it respond to any radio communication. "Hammer Down" has been instructed to make first contact, and to be ready for a fight- so when Foundation Operatives are greeted by a cheery, grinning man, and asked to stay for dinner and beers, they are caught off guard, especially when their apparent leader denies that they are a military group. It is up to Nu-7 to determine the encampment and its smiling leaders true intentions...

E-11: MTF EPSILON-11 BRIEFING: "The Whispers" - Two Days ago, Senior Researcher David Peterson on his way to work picked up what appeared to be an old receiver phone, being a collector of retro items, he brought it with him to work with the intention to take it home after his shift. However, during his shift, coworkers of Dr Peterson mocked him, putting the phone up to their ear and mimicked having a conversation. Half an hour later, both coworkers submitted themselves to medbay, reporting that they kept hearing the incessant 'whispers' of an elderly woman, speaking in an unidentifiable tongue. 30 more minutes later, and both subjects had ripped their ears off in an attempt to stop the whispering.
Since then. The phone receiver has gone missing, it is suspected that a site staff member may have pocketed it while cleaning the lab. E-11, you must find the phone and contain it... oh and remember your earplugs....

CI: Every business, military group, and insurgency must have a way to fund its operations... The Chaos Insurgency is no exception. A shipment of supplies is enroute to Pinewood to resupply the Foundation. CI Command has instructed Deep Covers to break into the facility, hack their way into the Site Administration Office, and steal the delivery timetable. Once that occurs, they must exfil back to base, so that Command can plan an attack on the convoy.

Foundation Staff: "Attention all Foundation Staff- It's Vaccination Day! Please make your way down to Medbay to receive your covid19 booster, and your complimentary pizza, funded by the Site Administration... Glory to the Foundation!"

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium
+Support:
Your events, altough basic, are a good starting point as a gamemaster on a new community. You have also shown you can be mature and hold yourself up to one of the highest standards on site. This both IC and OOC. You are friendly, involving and generally know your stuff around. All of this combined gives me a solid feeling in your new journey as a gamemaster.

Good luck!

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
+big support
You have shown that you are capable, creative and very active due to you multiple high ranking positions. I believe you will be a great GM and have no doubt you will run amazing events

Deleted member 1291

+support
Good event ideas and from interactions I can tell you would be a good GM.
Good luck

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
+Support

Amazing event ideas and a great person to be in the Game Master team.

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+Support

Great Ideas and an amazing person with positive vibes :3

GL ?

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+Support

Very good event Ideas
Active
Mature

16 current GMs, however that is no fault of yours.

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
+Support

Suitable event ideas, long experience in senior positions and within the site and community are only the least of the reasons i can wholeheartedly support elias becoming GM

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

One of the most friendly, mature and active personnel I have met.
Quite good event ideas aswell

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @elad ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master Application

Sadly after communicating with the rest of the Server Leadership team we have come to the conclusion that we currently have enough Game Masters on the team. If you are interested meanwhile you can apply for staff, but if in future the numbers decrease enough you are free to apply again

Kind Regards,
Team Lead Coolfrae​

Status
Not open for further replies.