Steam id: STEAM_0:1:580887168

Discord name: eraven

For how long have you played on CG
SCP:
Since March 2023, with roughly 40 days of server play time

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Evie “Raven” Steel,
Ella “Rose” Rayman (previously used Eren Raven as well)

Civilian name: Eren Raven

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes however dont use it super often due to personal reasons

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador (Held 26/3/23 - 8/8/23)
Ethics Committee Assistant (held - 30/4/23 - 21/02/24)
IA Ambassador (holding - since 16/1/2)
Overseer Assistant (holding - since 5/2/24)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 RDM Warnings on my first day on the server, however these were falsely reported to be me in the wrong and the correct person did get punished however mine were never removed and at the time i wasnt aware of the appeals/complaints system.
-1 combat cuffing warn however this was due to a misinterpretation of the rules on my behalf before they were further clarified by staff. This was an issue I accept responsibility for and have ensured that I am fully up to date with rule clarifications and ensure I know in what situations a rule would and wouldn’t apply.
All of these warnings are long expired
- I also have a large number of AFK kicks from writing documentation as I try to ensure all of my documentation work is to the highest possible standard.

Why are you applying for Site advisor?
I am applying for site advisor after a year of holding a multitude of Jr. Clearance level 4 positions it is finally time to step up to Site administration and the position of senior level 4. I also believe that at the current time I would be a valued member of site administration with my past experiences across both sides of site command as an assistant and working alongside and in every department and MTF on the site. I also think that the promotion to Site Advisor would massively drive and enable me to propose and push some of the much needed changes that I have seen around the site.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

-Large amounts of cl4 experience:
Through my time on the server I have held 3 distinct CL4 roles these being: Ambassador, Ethics Committee Assistant and Overseer Assistant with my time as Ambassador and ECA both being near to a year's worth of time. With this time I have worked alongside all departments in a variety of capacities weather through audits or multi-department projects such as investigations or larger operations.
- I worked my way up through the site:
During my time on the server I have played every junior clearance level within the site, this has allowed me to see how the policies and procedures affect the site first hand.
-I am approachable:
With the three Cl4 roles I have had, a major part of these has been helping site personnel with any and all questions they might have, this is also a vital part of the role of Site Advisor as they are the first step in the chain of command above the department directors for any questions or opinions that any member of personnel might have rather than them going straight to site command.
- Professionalism:
Throughout my time I have shown extremely high levels of professionalism on all my cl3/4 roles and is something that I really pride myself on. This too is a key part of being a member of Site Administration as you are unable to hide and are a very public figure responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the site.
- Documentation
Throughout my time in the various Cl4 positions i have held documentation has been a vital part my responsibilities and as such have created a large amount of high quality documentation ranging from proposals to operation reports.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

- Approving DEA, Gensec and Medical department leader applications:

This is an important responsibility as these people are key figures within the site that are responsible for providing leadership for some of the key departments onsite as well as being key rp creators.

- Appointment of E-11 and Nu7 Commanders:

Much like department directors these figures are vital to the security and running of the site as well as leading the large MTF forces that provide a majority of the sites combative force comes from.

- Authorisation of Advanced armoury:

This is a last resort option for dealing with large breach events allowing MTF NCOs access to more powerful weapons such as nerve gas and Auger miniguns. An important note for AA is that MTF E-11 gets priority over other MTFs.

- Authorisation of Partial site lockdowns:

Site administration can authorise the lockdown of areas of the site for many purposes such as allowing E-11 a lockdown of HCZ for live fire training or the lockdown of an area to contain an anomaly that has appeared.

- Management of site policies:

This part of site administration is the most important part as they are responsible for creating and editing site policies such as the Zone Jurisdiction policy.

- Review of Site Administration applications:

The members of site administration are responsible for giving view on new members of the department for the Site Director to base a final opinion.

- Test authorisation:

Site Administration assists with the authorisation of tests that do not have any ethical concerns.

- Conduct hearings and citations:

SA deals with hearings on personnel for minor conduct infractions as well as handing out conduct citations.

- Auditing and aiding struggling departments:

SA helps and reviews departments alongside Site command to make the required changes in order to boost their performance and bring them back to the required standards.

- Management of GoI relations:

Alongside DEA site administration manage relations with GoC and CI making required treaties and policies to allow either wars or co-operation.

- Assisting departments:

Site administration are the first point of contact within the chain of command for larger issues that any department lead might have with a particular policy or general questions.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

SCIPNET Terminal: Please Enter Credentials:

User: Site Director [REDACTED]

SCIPNET Terminal: Please Enter Passphrase:

User: *********

SCIPNET Terminal: Welcome Site Director. How can i be of Assistance?

User: Open Ella Rayman Personnel file.

SCIPNET Terminal: Opening ....

Last edited:

cityismy

May 10, 2023
MASSIVEST MOST BIGGEST +SUPPORT OF ALL TIME
SHE'S THE BEST AMBASSADOR LIKE EVER (Besides me xP)
AMAZING EXPERIENCE (OSA, like a year as ECA and also ambassador (wow))
GREAT PERSON (She's really nice and cool to RP with)
CALL HER THE CHEF BECAUSE SHE COOKED WITH THIS APPLICATION RAHHHHHHH

If you don't give it to her im going to cry ok thats all from me, goober out

Reactions: ERaven

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
- Ella
- Did amazing as IA Ambassador (RIP AIA tho)
- Longest serving ECA
- More than enough experience and is very competent

• Love

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
Good interactions
Professional
High quality documents/Good rp

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support
Please don't use 1 Billion spoilers for Christ sakes

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support

• dedicated & hardworking individual, good at what they do, etc.

• have only had minimal interactions with them, but all good

• lots of prior CL4 experience

• will probably need to resign from OSA so the slot is open more often for me :devilish: to focus on SA o7

• ready for their first senior CL4 position

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
Great work on Ambassador from the only interactions I have had with you (i.e when you brought the AIA division to me when I was an ECA)
i dont have anything else to say really, gl

+support

ERaven

Donator
Mar 7, 2023
+Support, It's Ella.
+ support

Always good to have a fellow Raven applying
Great work on Ambassador from the only interactions I have had with you (i.e when you brought the AIA division to me when I was an ECA)
i dont have anything else to say really, gl

+support
+Support

• dedicated & hardworking individual, good at what they do, etc.

• have only had minimal interactions with them, but all good

• lots of prior CL4 experience

• will probably need to resign from OSA so the slot is open more often for me :devilish: to focus on SA o7

• ready for their first senior CL4 position
+Support
- Ella
- Did amazing as IA Ambassador (RIP AIA tho)
- Longest serving ECA
- More than enough experience and is very competent
MASSIVEST MOST BIGGEST +SUPPORT OF ALL TIME
SHE'S THE BEST AMBASSADOR LIKE EVER (Besides me xP)
AMAZING EXPERIENCE (OSA, like a year as ECA and also ambassador (wow))
GREAT PERSON (She's really nice and cool to RP with)
CALL HER THE CHEF BECAUSE SHE COOKED WITH THIS APPLICATION RAHHHHHHH

If you don't give it to her im going to cry ok thats all from me, goober out
Thank you all for the support!

+Support
Please don't use 1 Billion spoilers for Christ sakes
Sorry, i dont like the look of large lists with a mix of bullet points and paragraphs so will try find a better way in the future

Plus soup
SOUP!!!!!

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Hello @ERaven

Please set your lore documents general access to "Anyone with the link".

Good luck!
Edwin

ERaven

Donator
Mar 7, 2023
Please set your lore documents general access to "Anyone with the link".

Good luck!
Edwin
Was just informed on this. should be solved now, didnt realise that when i remade the lore document i didnt re-enable sharing.
Thank you.

Reactions: Edwin

Ganch

Nov 27, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Site Administration team of site-65.

Hello, @ERaven

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.