[UK] Eren Raven Director of Internal Affairs application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERaven

Donator
Mar 7, 2023
Steam ID
: STEAM_0:1:580887168
Discord name: ERaven#5160
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 6 and a half days playtime and for around 2 months total.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Eren Raven
Civilian name: E. Raven
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • 2 RDM Warnings on my first day on the server, however these were falsely reported to be me in the wrong and the correct person did get punished however mine were never removed and at the time i wasnt aware of the appeals/complaints system.
  • 1 combat cuffing warn however this was due to a misinterpretation of the rules on my behalf before they were further clarified by staff. This was an issue I accept responsibility for and have ensured that I am fully up to date with rule clarifications and ensure I know in what situations a rule would and wouldn’t apply.
  • I also have a large number of AFK kicks from writing documentation

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs

• I am applying to make some much needed changes to the the way the DIA is running at the moment. This would include an update to the training program to ensure people who are taking the role to abuse it have an extra barrier.
  • Another reason I am applying is to extend the capacity in which I can assist the running of the site through having a higher ability to carry out investigations.
  • The position of Director would also allow for me to further my own experience and involvement with the higher members of the site which will bring a new perspective to them as well as allow me a greater view of how the site as a whole is run.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
  • I have a experience in the position of ambassador, this gives me an indepth knowledge of how the Department of Internal Affairs work’s already.
  • I am also very good at taking a neutral and fair side in any cases that may require me to act as such. In this role I am capable of ensuring that evidence stands taller and louder than any feeling or emotions that may be connected to the situation.
  • I am good at taking a leading role in situations which will allow me to actively lead and demonstrate to the ambassadors how to lead agents with ensuring that the site can run efficiently.
  • As an ambassador I am already taking the lead in situations such as Code Blacks and Code 5s that require the movement of non-combative personnel, this gives me experience in the coordination of such events already.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
  • The Director of Internal Affairs acts as the highest member of the department, being the go to for any ambassadors with questions about policies or procedures.
  • They also are responsible for creating such policies and ensuring that they are correctly followed by the ambassadors
  • The Director serves as a point of contact for SA and SC for the department. The director can also act as a middleman when it comes to ambassadors contacting such entities.
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
IMG_9506.pngIMG_9507.pngIMG_9508.pngIMG_9509.pngIMG_9510.pngIMG_9511.pngIMG_9512.pngIMG_9513.png

Reactions: Coolioo

checkraisefold

Dec 3, 2022
Hello Raven, today I'll be giving you a < +Support >

My reasons are as follows
+ Active
+ Positive interactions
+ Competent in their position as an Ambassador
+ Would be competent in the Director position

Good luck!

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
ECM shite.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Eren Raven' for Internal Affairs Director

Good Evening Raven.
Thank you for showing your interest in expanding your duties within the Internal Affairs Department; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited for the position of Internal Affairs Director, you may contact myself if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.