Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Eren Raven
Civilian name: E. Raven
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2 RDM warnings on my first day on the server, however these were falsely reported to be me in the wrong and the correct person did get punished however mine were never removed. At the time I wasn't aware of the appeal system to get them removed.
1 combat cuffing warn however this was due to a misinterpretation of the rules on my behalf before they were further clarified by staff. This was an issue I accept responsibility for and have ensured that I am fully up to date with rule clarifications and ensure I know in what situations a rule would and wouldn’t apply.
I also have a large number of AFK kicks from writing documentation.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I believe I am the best candidate due to my experience as an Internal Affairs Ambassador, this sets me apart as it gives me an in-depth knowledge of the Foundation Legal Codex as well as experience interacting with all departments and groups on the site, including O-1 and the Ethics Committee.
- I have lots of experience in running and assisting in high importance investigations on behalf of Ethics and the DIA, this means that I will be able to get moving on such activities as soon as possible if I am accepted.
- I am a responsible member of the Cl4 staff and I take my role as an ambassador in the Department of Internal Affairs very seriously as I know how important of a backbone the department is to allow order and effective work to happen on site. This makes me the best candidate as Assistants act as a direct authority of the Ethics Committee towards the site as a whole and assist in investigating groups of importance on behalf of the Ethics Committee.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Ethics Commitee Assistants are responsible for assisting with larger investigations ordered by the Ethics Committee, they do this by using the higher clearance level and wider range of disguises to do so. The Ethics Committee Assistants act as the Eyes and Ears of the Committee gathering information to feed back to them about the operation of the site in general. The Ethics Committee Assistants act as an inbetween for the Committee passing reports and information from lower site staff members to the Committee.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
pf1.pngpf2.pngpf3.pngpf4.pngpf5.pngpf6.pngpf7.pngpf8.png

"Aki"

Jan 21, 2023
+Support

Best IA Ambassador, no one can change my mind,
Good App
Good interactions

overall very fit for ECA, Goodluck.

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
+ Support
Good Ambassador, roleplayed with him my way out as a thaumatologist without keycard instead of executing me on spot

ERaven

Donator
Mar 7, 2023
+ Support
Good Ambassador, roleplayed with him my way out as a thaumatologist without keycard instead of executing me on spot
+Support
Active and friendly IA Ambassador
+Support

Best IA Ambassador, no one can change my mind,
Good App
Good interactions

overall very fit for ECA, Goodluck.
Thank you all for the + supports.

Also im glad you remembered that Thaumatologist incident it was a lot of fun.

checkraisefold

Dec 3, 2022
Hello Raven, today I will be giving you a < +Support >

My reasons are as follows:
+ Active
+ No bad interactions
+ Great roleplayer, great work as an IA Ambassador
+ Well-made application

Good luck!

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023

+Support

+Trained me as IA
+Great application
+Amazing Ambassador

You've got this! Ethics would be missing out if they say no.

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
ECM shite.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Eren' for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Afternoon Raven,
Thank you for showing your interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact myself to organize a formal interview.

- Ethics Member Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.