• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2482

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ianisdo
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w 3d 3h
In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone: UTC+2
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu7 LCPL Erl Carlson
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-B Ivan Grigorivichi
Civilian name: Bill Jackson
Steam ID: 76561199108989467
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes I have received 4 warns ( Pac3 Abuse, Pac3 Abuse, RDM, FailRP ) most of them are old with the expetion of the FailRP one.​

• The first Pac3 abuse was when I was situated in the Nu7 bunks and was talking to a moderator about a whether my pac3 was considered abuse or not, and after that I see a guy walk in and I decide to change my player model to that of an admin and jokingly said "Should I take your sit" after which I turned it off by myself, after about 5 minutes I was teleported into a sit room and warned for Pac3 abuse, I complete agree with the warn and regret the decision on my end
  • The second Pac3 warning was when I was playing on the server drunk and decided to give myself cat ears to see the communities reaction as last time I saw someone wear cat ears it led to some pretty fun RP interactions like the whole server crouching near them because "they were scared of the furry", after that I was warned for Pac3 abuse rightfully and I never wore cat ears again. In my defense though I saw a E11 wearing cat ears and it was OK because he had a helmet so they were not fixated on his body but on his helmet so i thought it was ok.
  • The RDM warning is the one I don't agree about, but I also understand why I got it. In short some guy gave me a civilian to take to surface but I didn't want to so I tried giving it back ( the command for this is E + Mouse1 ) then I started shooting him and my game crashed the moment I shot him, I have made an appeal regarding it (https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/rdm-warn-appeal.5141/#post-34026) but I can also see how it was seen as RDM and LTAP from the other side as there is no proof of me crashing
  • The FailRP warning is the most recent one being 2 weeks long, I was arrested and changed my job to an SCP it was stupid and the warning completely warranted

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Unfortunately no

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Other then this server not really but I really am starting to like it​

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

As off right now 12+, It's summer break in my country and I love playing in CG SCP-RP, this might change when im back in school might be closer to 4-6 hours a day, but never the less i play on being an active member of the community

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

Curentlly I have 2 main reason them being:​
  • After playing video games for almost 6 years now I can confidentlly say that this server is the most fun I've had in a long time if not ever, this is also the reason why I managed to get 400 hours of playtime in just 2 months of playing and is also the reason why I want to be more invested in the community

• I genuinely want to help the peaple of this server, while this is hard to prove I hope that I have shown at least that I have intention of helping peaple in the research department, where I have coached mutiple Jr Researchers ( 10+ ) not only about how to pass the test but also about how to make exelent grade documents as well as shown the ins and outs of the reserach department

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I have 3 main special atributes that I think will make me special over the other aplicants|​
  • I play on the server when there are less then 60 players on and I think in those times at least moderators are needed I have had experiences like being stuck in a wall for 10+ minutes with no moderators around ( or busy ) and having to basiclly pause my game while I wait for a moderator to come around, and I hope I could help with that
  • I have played in almost every department in the server for some significant amount of time my levels are 20 29 20 15 19, this means I've had experience with a lot of situations someone, stuff like IAs punishing guidelines and generally the dos and donts of every department
  • I'm a very calm and hard to irritate person, I think this is important considering that moderators represent the server and having someone who will burst out of anger in a sit or in any professional manner will represent the server badly.

Last edited by a moderator:

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+support

quality application
good interactions
friendly

goodluck :3

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+Support

+Good Interactions
+Active
+Good App
+Rule knowledge

-/+ Has a history with immature behavior

I would say to give him a shot, good luck!

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support
+Active
+Friendly

Unsure of rule knowledge.
No past experience,however that wouldn’t be a problem.

+Huge improvement in the last month as in went from a player who got banned from IA to a player who teach other players and make excellent documents.

Good luck Erl!

Last edited:

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Erl Carlson

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Resources Lead
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.