Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:125773529
Discord name:
Jarno#5038
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I have been playing on SCP-RP for about half a year now.
In what country are you located?:
Netherlands
Time zone:
GMT +1
Character name(s):
'Dutch'
Civilian name:
Don 'Regular' Daniels
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I am currently holding MTF A-1 SGT, Intel, IA, 096 and CI-A.
I have held MTF E-11 SPC.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 2 warnings. 1 for Combat jumping and 1 for Failrp

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I believe that I am the best candidate for the position of Ethics Assistant because of my combination of skills, experience, and dedication to the SCP Foundation's mission. I have a proven track record of being an active, professional, and approachable member of the community, as well as possessing strong leadership skills. My experience as a senior moderator has given me a deep understanding of the community and its rules, and I am well-known among the members.

I have experience working with Clearance Level 4 materials and responsibilities, as I currently hold a Clearance Level 3 position within Alpha-1, but have been granted permission to use my Clearance Level 4 card. This experience has given me a solid foundation in understanding the duties and responsibilities of a Clearance Level 4 member, and I am eager to continue to learn and grow in this role.

Furthermore, I am highly motivated to gain experience in the Code of Ethics side of the foundation, which is why I am interested in becoming an Ethics Committee Assistant. I am confident that my combination of skills and experiences make me the best candidate for the Ethics Assistant role and I am excited to contribute to the success of the SCP Foundation.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
As an Ethics Committee Assistant, my primary responsibilities would be to assist the Ethics Committee in enforcing the Code of Ethics and upholding the Foundation's moral and ethical standards. This includes monitoring the actions of staff members across all departments, and taking appropriate actions to correct or punish those who violate the Code of Ethics.

Additionally, my role would involve representing the Ethics Committee to other members of the Foundation, ensuring that the Committee's decisions and actions are clearly communicated and understood. This includes working closely with department leaders to provide guidance and support in ensuring compliance with the Code of Ethics.

Additionally, I would be responsible for maintaining oversight of departmental activities to ensure adherence to the Code of Ethics, and to identify and address any potential issues before they become a problem.

Overall, my goal as an Ethics Committee Assistant would be to promote and maintain the Foundation's moral and ethical standards, and to ensure that all members of the Foundation are held accountable for their actions.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Accessing Clearance Level 3
Secure. Contain. Protect.

Authenticating...

Accepted...

Information
Name:
Don 'Dutch' Daniels
Current Status: Deceased
Clearance Level: 3

Dutch used to be in the military. He was in the branch of Special Forces wich were also known as KCT (KorpsCommandoTroepen). He has fought in Iraq, Somalia and Afghanistan. Dutch loved doing his job where he carried out missions from high command until one day he witnessed SCP [REDACTED]. He helped contain the SCP by assisting MTF taskforce E-11 and showing what he was capable of. Command from E-11 noticed this and recruited him into E-11.
Dutch was outperforming his collegue's by recontaining SCP's after another and this did not went unnoticed by Site Command. Dutch was later found dead by
SCP-008 his chamber where he was executed. We assume he was taken hostage by CI and refused to cooperate.

Accessing Clearance Level 4

Authenticating...

Accepted...

Information
Name:
Don 'Dutch' Daniels
Current Status: Alive
Clearance Level: 4

Dutch used to be in the military. He was in the branch of Special Forces wich were also known as KCT (KorpsCommandoTroepen). He has fought in Iraq, Somalia and Afghanistan. Dutch loved doing his job where he carried out missions from high command until one day he witnessed SCP [REDACTED]. He helped contain the SCP by assisting MTF taskforce E-11 and showing what he was capable of. Command from E-11 noticed this and recruited him into E-11.
Dutch was outperforming his collegue's by recontaining SCP's after another and this did not went unnoticed by Site Command. Dutch got recruited into Alpha-1 where he carried out orders for Site Command. One day he was he was overviewing a test on 939 but there was also an Ethics member there. He was not aware at the time. The test went alright but then 049 breached and went towards 939. 939 Just went off-site and he noticed 049 so he jumped down with another researcher. The researcher was an Ethics Member and he then decided to get the member out of that situation even if Dutch had to die. He got the ethics member out of that situation safely and was awarded the Foundation Star for excellent performance.

P.S. English is my second language so please don't be too harsh on spelling or grammar mistakes.

Last edited:

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
ForumPost.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Dutch' for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Evening Dutch,

Thank you for showing your interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact either myself or an Ethics Committee Member in order to arrange a formal induction.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.