[UK] Fedrico's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin

Jul 9, 2022
Germany
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Brainstorm
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5 Days 20 Hours (but i feel like a have way way way more)
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Fedrico Valverdee (ex E-11 LCPL)
Chaos name (include your rank): The 'Robin' (ex CI Gamma)
Civilian name: Fedrico
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:555426023
Discord ID (name#0000): TheLeRobin#9369
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

First Moderator Application
096 Whitelist Application
Second Moderator Application
Third Moderator Application
Fourth Moderator Application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Sorry but I have a lot of warnings and bans for like FRP etc, so I cant type them all here but if you want you can check them in-game. But I really changed and the Warns/Bans are a long time ago. (I recently got warned for RDM Today but we were joking around and then he reported me for RDM even tho we were joking around)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, I have previous experience as a staff member in a community. I was a moderator for an online gaming community for over one year, where I assisted with enforcing community guidelines and resolving conflicts among members. I also helped to plan and organize events for the community.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, I have a lot of experience with serious roleplay. I play on many other games on RP servers like FiveM, RageMP, AltV, Garrys Mod and some others.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

About 6 - 10 Hours every day. (can be lower if I have exams that day)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I am interested in becoming a moderator for your roleplay server because I am passionate about creating a positive and enjoyable experience for all members of the community. I have a strong sense of fairness and justice, and I believe that my skills and experience would enable me to effectively moderate and resolve conflicts within the server. Additionally, I am an active and dedicated member of the community and I am committed to ensuring that the server is safe and fun for all players. I would be honored to take on this responsibility and to contribute to the success of the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

As a moderator, I believe I would be able to help your server in several ways. Firstly, I would work to maintain a positive and respectful environment for all players by enforcing the server rules and regulations. This would include monitoring chat and other forms of communication, as well as addressing any issues that may arise.

Secondly, I am an active player, which would allow me to be present and available to players when they need assistance. I would be able to provide assistance with any technical issues that may arise and help players with any questions or concerns they may have.

In summary, I believe that my ability to enforce rules and provide player support, my activity and my community management experience would enable me to help your server in many ways. I am excited to have the opportunity to contribute to your server in a meaningful way.

I believe that I am a special candidate for the moderator position because of my unique combination of skills and experience. Firstly, I have a strong sense of fairness and justice that would allow me to effectively moderate and resolve conflicts within the server. This is coupled with my ability to remain impartial and make unbiased decisions, which is critical for a moderator role.

Last edited:

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
- Support
Way too many past punishments, some of which are fairly recent

Last edited:

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
-Support

Decent Application

Recent Warnings / Punishments
Negative Interactions

Hi, I recommend improving your behaviour and reputation on the server, and also prevent yourself in getting punished by staff for a month or two. Your application is decent, but it’s also your fifth application.

Good luck on your application!

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Fedrico, today I will be giving you a <- Support >

My reasons being:

• Good Application +
  • No previous Staff experience -
  • No interactions -
  • Warning(s)/Ban(s) to playtime ratio is too great -
Good luck!

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @xByRobin,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is sufficient, and it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.