Noob_Numeralix

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Sep 30, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:577294507
Discord name: noob_numeralix
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have joined in the June of this year. This is my V-time (I think that I have it a little bit bugged, since for me, it decreases over time.)

1701102342507.png

In what country are you located?: Czech Republic
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): "Fenriz"
Civilian name: Theodore Schwarzen
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I use it way too often.
-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held:
E-11 CPL
UNGOC PVT

Holding:
O-1 SGT
CI-B
IA Agent
DEA Agent
Medical Consultant
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None on my record.
-
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?:
Since there is currently an open spot for the Director of Medicine, I thought that I would give it a shot. I have been consultant for some time and I think that I have accumulated enough experience as one to try and apply for DoM. I also really like the department of medicine and with the power that comes with this position, I think that I could make the experience for other people in this department a lot more pleasant. Ever since I joined the server, I wanted to achieve some kind of a senior role and I think that the DoM is currently the only viable option for me in achieving my goal.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
I think that I have pretty good relationship with the rest of the Medical Leadership, which I think is one of the key factors in becoming a good Director of a certain department. I also think that I have a pretty good understanding of the Medical department as a whole and I think that I know what must be done for the better in the department.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
1st - Overseeing the Department of Medicine as a whole. Making sure that every member of not only Leadershib, but also personnel in this department are doing their duties without any issues and giving a helping hand where it is needed.

2nd - Making sure that the Documentation of the Leadership is done correctly and that there is nothing wrong with it and making sure that there is nothing what shouldn't be there in the first place (Documents with only cats on them.)

3rd - Maintaining good relationships with other Departments. Making sure that there are acceptable relationships with other departments to achieve the best results for the Department of Medicine. Making sure that if there are some transgressions from the side of Department of Medicine, that they are succesfully dealt with before they cause even more problems, that would pointlessly take everyone's time.

4th - Accepting or denying personnel role reassignment requests for people, who want to become Consultants. After the Leadership makes a decision about a role reassignment request, it is one of many jobs of the Director to convey their decision to the person applying for the position of Consultant.

5th - Doing the regular duties of a consultant. Doing the regular duties of a consultant is something that consists of doing psychological evaluations, healing sick patients, tending to the wound of other personnel, making sure that the lower clearence level personnel are doing their job properly and dashing out punishments if needed.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dr. (MUDr.) Lumír "Fenriz" Gabriel is a man from Czech Republic, born on 8th of March 1983 in the city of Děčín. Since his childhood Lumír always wanted to be a doctor. For many of his early years, he was studying books about medicine, because he enjoyed reading about things that he could use in the future to help others. When he graduated from elementary school, he applied for the Nursing school. He was, in the end, accepted into the school of his dreams. He was a very easygoing, friendly and intelligent guy and for others he seemed like a type of person you'd want to have around. Maybe because of his personality or his dedication, he made it throught the nursing school without any problems. He then applied for the University of Medicine in Prague. He gave his all to join this University and he really gave his all to be accepted. His hard work was not in vain and he was accepted. He, once again found himself a lot of friends and comrades who shared his dream of becoming respected doctors. He overcomed many hardships in his University life, from being falsely accused by his jealous classmate, to having a bad relationship with one of his professors who made one of his class a living hell. In the end, he made it through and he graduated from University. He was then working in the hospital of his hometown. He learned many things whilst working there. Sadly, few years after his graduation, his mother died. Death of his mother affected him deeply. Lumír was unable to work properly for several months, resulting in him being fired from his job. With nothing to do, and almost no money for him to use, he ended up on the streets. Wandering about, living from one meal to another, the SCP Foundation found him, offering him a job as a doctor. With nothing else to do, and seing this as one of the best opportunities, he accepted their offer. Now, he is working for the Foundation and doing his job properly, thanks to the medicine he prescriped to himself. With great people surrounding him, and the power of medicine, it appears that MUDr. Lumír "Fenriz" Gabriel is back on the right path.

After years of service for the Foundation, MUDr. Gabriel made it to the position of a Consultant for the Department of Medicine in the SCP Site-65. Since this day onward there was a new spark that sparked inside the Consultant "Fenriz". He wanted more. He gave himself only one quest to achieve, that he would be the best in what he does. The only way of proving this was, in his eyes, to become the Department of Medicine's Director. In order to become one, he needed to adapt to his surroundings and be very friendly to everyone, whilst showing his skills to everyone around him. He tried doing this for some time, but something unexpectedly changed. The thing that was meant to be a facade now became a part of him and he changed. He was no longer trying to prove to everyone that he was the best. No. He realized that what he was doing this entire time was wrong and not the way of medicine in one bit. With this realization, he changed once again. He was no longer only playing the role of a friendly guy, he now became a genuinely friendly guy from the bottom of his heart, who enjoyed his time in his job, no matter how horrible it may seem to normal people. His goal was no longer to be the best, now it was much more simple, it was to help people in every way possible. With this way of thinking he continued for much longer than expected. He was now much more experienced and motivated than ever. With this boost of confidence he tried to request a personnel role reassignment and who knows? Maybe the luck will be on his side. After this he continued doing his job splendidly which, unexpectedly, landed him a job as a Department of Medicine's Director. Who knows what he'll do from this point onwards.

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
+Support
You have been a consultant for a short amount of time and you've also not been around with every face known on the server, however in my interactions I can recall with you, you are a pretty positive and confident person. I would definently suggest trying to obtain more experience as Consultant, or just within the Clearance Level 4 field (i.e applying for maybe one or more junior CL4 positions) before you try to apply for Director of Medicine though.
Other than that, I wish you goodluck!

Reactions: Noob_Numeralix

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
-you’re a good consultant but i do feel you need a bit more time as a consultant as you’ve only just recently became one, Furthermore you should do more RP and be more active on the job, I should also add that you should look into enhancing the department of medicine as a consultant by bringing more change to it and further interacting with other departments.

• Love
Reactions: Noob_Numeralix

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Noob_Numeralix

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.