[UK] Fenriz Site Advisor Application (2nd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob_Numeralix

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Sep 30, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:577294507
Discord name: noob_numeralix
For how long have you played on CG SCP:

Snímek obrazovky 2024-02-20 231639.png

Snímek obrazovky 2024-02-20 231625.png

In what country are you located?: Czech Republic
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): "Fenriz"
Civilian name: Theodore Schwarzen
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes. I use it very often.

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
HOLDING:
O-1 SGT
Ethics Assistant
IA Agent
DEA Agent

HELD:
Medical Consultant
E-11 CPL
CI-B
UNGOC PVT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received none.
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for the position of Site Advisor because I think that I am ready to take a big step in the Chain of Command, considering the time I have spent on site. I always wanted to be someone who can be relied upon, not only by the members of the same department as me, but also the Foundation in general. I also want to be able to make a change, hopefully for the better of the Foundation in general.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
In the time I have spent on the ECA, I have gathered quite a lot of experience with other departments, since I was overseeing their actions from the ethical standpoint. I know that this position entails a lot of new responsibilites that will take a long time to get used to, but I am convinced that I will be able to dedicate a lot of time into this position if I will be deemed to be qualified for it. Although I do not want to sound too full of myself, but I think that I was able to make myself known atleast a little bit around a site as a friendly guy who, most of the times, listens to what you have to say and gives you a sometimes helpful and sometimes a friendly advice. I am also a very straightforward person who tells what is on his mind even though it can sometimes hurt people, but, in the end, I do it for them. As I have stated earlier, if I were to be given this role, I would be able to dedicate a lot of time and effort into it, making sure that the work I will provide will be of some quality.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
  • Manage and oversee actions of all the departments on site
    - It is very important to keep an eye on all of the departments in the facility (Not only the ones under SA, but the actions taken would be a little bit different with such departments, e. g. IA & Research) from the administrative standpoint. When the leadership of a department is not functioning properly, you cannot expect a respectable, efficient outcome coming from the work of such department. In order for this not to happen, the SA are here. If a department is not functioning as they should the Site Administration should always take action. The actions that could be taken can range from a simple warning of the department, if the department still doesn't correct itself, further action could be taken, this could be a strike. When even that doesn't help, the person in charge of such department should be re-evaluated.
  • Authorisations of The Advanced Armory
    - In the event that the Advanced Armory is needed to be authorized, the SA should be the ones giving the authorisations when on site. We should always first make sure that the Advanced Armory is truly required for the situation at hand. If we deem that the AA is truly needed, we should always make announcements on the comms, stating that the AA was authorized (Usually for MTF NCO+ & during Code 5s, the Epsilon 11 should have the priority in taking it). The situations that would require the AA are, e. g. Code 5 has been called and 2 or more SCPs are breached, or Chaos Insurgency are about to raid the Foundation, so the AA could be authorised to deal with the Armored Vehicle.
  • Authorise cross-tests
    - This also falls under one of the responsibility of the Site Administration, although, most of the cross-testing requests should be brought up to the Executive Researcher or Director of Research. Communication plays vital part in the process of cross-testing. Without communication, disasters tend to happen.
  • Proccess of choosing new departmental directors or chiefs
    - This is one of the more vital parts of the duties of Site Administration. Site Administration are the ones in charge of all respective senior leadership positions of departments. Once again, communications plays a vital part and no-one from the SA can just choose a Dpt. Director without proper conversation with other SA. This is, by far, the hardest and most stressful duties there currently is in the Foundation. Of course, the departmental directors of Internal Affairs and Research are not chosen by the Site Administration, since these departments are straight under both sides of Site Command.
  • Creation of Monthly Reviews for the departments
    - Although, pretty recently, this is no longer required from the Site Administration, since it was very time consuming. Newly, SA should engage more in the meetings with CL4 personnel of departments and interact with departments more in general. This was the very reason why SA were relieved from this duty, to have a more hands on approach with the departments.
  • General diplomacy between the Groups of Interests and Foundation
    - The Site Administration are the ones who are in charge of the diplomacy between the GoIs and the Foundation. If there is a GoI which is wreaking chaos for the Foundation, let it be with hindering with the operations on surface, or by trying to infiltrate the Foundation, SA should always be the ones to call them out and engage with them. There is always a posibility that the GoI may just completely ignore the warnings of the SA, in which case, the War could be declared by the SA (this should not be a decision of one SA, this should always be brought up to other SA members, if the situation is not completely unbearable).
  • Creation and keeping the Site Policies up to date
    -This is one of the most unique and most important duties the Site Administration have. The Site Administration, alongside the Site Command, are allowed to create new Site Policies and together with SC approval, are allowed to put them into effect. This is one of the most exhausting duties and it requires a lot of time and effort to actually build a new policy to make sure that it has very few flaws. This also requires the most communication with the other SA and members of the SC.
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

You are currently accessing a document classifed under the Clearance Level 4.
Do you wish to proceed? Y/N

Y

Processing.....

Loading File...

FILE LOADED

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2024-02-20 231639.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2024-02-20 231639.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 8

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+support
-No warns
-good interactions
-good rp
-all round solid guy

Reactions: Noob_Numeralix

Ganch

Nov 27, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Site Administration team of Site-65.
Hello, @Noob_Numeralix

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.

This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIALThis document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.