Status
Not open for further replies.

FnordJ

May 12, 2023
Name: "Florida"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:630949345
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: SCP-RP UK
Level of appeal (2 or 3): Level 3
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: I have tried but no response or "we cant tell you anything." and i was told to contact server leadership.
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: I have only asked Special Agents Unbroken and Solaz.
Rank demoted from: Senior Agent.
Who demoted you?: Unkown
Date of demotion?: 5/28/2023
What is the case against you?: Apparently someone named Florida said the N word in ooc chat which is not a good word to say.
Is this true?: No.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No.
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: N/A
What is your side of the story?:
On May 29th, I was on a 5-hour car trip back and forth and when I got home I didn't log on to CG SCP RP i went to sleep after making my DEA Special Agent App to be met by in the morning with 05-2 calling me a racist, the DEA calling me Racist.

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
Hello,

I was the one who removed you from DEA and denied your application due to your remarks.

We were prompted by SL to take action on you and we have done so accordingly.

I will not post the screenshot here of what you said but any SL may check the O5 Channel UK for supporting evidence in this matter.

O5-2 'The Sovereign'

Edit: Just to add you have not contacted me directly on this even though Its clear on your application it was me who removed you.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Hello @FnordJ,

This wasn't something said in OOC chat. This was said in the mess hall of Discord quite a while ago. I was on UK yesterday for a bit, and overheard "I'm surprised they're letting racist senior agents in" or something very similar. I decided to check chat logs and Discord logs, and you had stated this. The message wasn't caught by our moderation team at the time, but you did go on to state a slur. Since then, I've deleted the message and allowed for DEA to handle punishment.

Thanks,
Bobby Clint.

Status
Not open for further replies.