[UK] Freddie Hangman Helinski Chief Of Security Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125114254

Discord name: FreddieC#1864

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 65 Days vTime | Joined 10 Months ago or so

In what country are you located?:
England

Time zone: BST [GMT+1]

Character name(s):
Foundation: Freddie Hangman Helinski
CI Name: Freddie Heidrick [Not Used]
Civilian name: Freddie "Hangman" Helinski

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Y
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Roles Holding:
MTF E-11 Sergeant
Security Captain
Executive Researcher

Roles Held:
Ethics Committee Member
Ethics Committee Assistant

Site Director
Site Advisor

MTF O-1 Lance Corporal
MTF E-11 Corporal
MTF E-11 Command Sergeant

Security Captain
CI - Delta
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 RDM
1 FailRP

-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?:
I am applying for Chief Of Security as I myself believe I have had excellent past and concurrent experience within the general security department, whether that be when I first joined and playing gensec a lot as it was what I initially played before joining an MTF Squad a lot later than others learning the general ways of the department or more recent positions where I have successfully held the role of Gensec captain where I continue to be active on the role and actively perform sweeps, maintain D-Block and ensure Gensec personnel are performing how they should during emergencies and general duties to keep D-Block safe.

I myself wish to take my own experience within the general security department even further and further my own skillset from past roles and some current, I would like to take my next step and run a department which is something I myself have never done before here. Whilst General security can be seen as one of the hardest departments to run I also see it as a positive challenge to show my own abilities and my own skillset on the role, bringing in new and promising captains as well as teaching those at the level of Officer and Sergeant to perform better and potentially have the ambition to become a captain themselves later down the line once they have gathered the experience they need to take the next step.

I would also love to work alongside Dept Chief Gladiator and work from the foundations built by Instructor, Gladiator and past chiefs to carry on the increase in monthly reviews by Site Administration and keep Gensec on the upward trajectory they are currently working so hard for with having new and active captain teams with the site often now seeing 3/4 Captains on at once and all performing well hosting Heavy weapons license tryouts or RRT Tryouts alongside performing sweeps and generally logging good and effective hours as a captain to ensure Gensec are being ran by an authority figure and having someone to look up to with minimal input from those around them.

-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
In my own personal opinion I see my suitability of the Chief of Security position as something that is greatly backed up by my past experience and reputation within the site itself, I have had plenty of past experience in CL4/Senior CL4 And a CL5 Role performing well within all of these roles and being seen as a friendly and approachable figure within the site during these times, Recently I have not held any Senior CL4 Roles and have taken a step back from these roles due to the factors of availability and suitability compared to other candidates for positions that have arisen although, at this current time due to my own passion for general security that has been there since the very day I joined this server and the activity I have put into the department which can also be seen using the responses on the activity logger and or performance logger can back this up.

I can often be on the server 5+ days a week due to my own responsibilities server wise whether this be staff or current MTF Roles in E-11, This puts me in a great position to be in-game to assist any captains and all personnel that may require my assistance whilst also doing any documentation and general work for the department at the same time always being approachable and ready to respond when needed with little delays. With my past roles also held within the server I can see this as a show of maturity and professionalism within the server and community itself whilst also being eager to work alongside another member of the security department being Gladiator to improve the department as best as we can and introduce new and simpler ways to logging for example or documentation that may be outdated and need updating at any given time.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:

The responsibilities of the Chief Of Security are but not limited to,

- Accepting and or denying captain applications after discussion with current captains and a final discussion between the Chiefs.
- Creating new and editing current documentation to ensure everything is up to date and ready to be used for tryouts and general procedures.
- Ensuring all captains are working efficiently and are also remaining professional and showing the department in a good light for others to see.
- Logging LOA/ROA for captains, attending meetings, completing general paperwork and general admin work.
- Improving interdepartmental relations where neccessary and possible to ensure all gensec personnel are working well with other departments and avoiding conflict.
- Working alongside Site Administration and SC Where needed to listen to new ideas and possible ways to improve the department.
- Aiming to improve the general behaviour of gensec personnel and ensuring the professionalism and good image of the department is kept.

Overall the Chief Of Security must uphold the standards and reputation of the general security department whilst working closely alongside SA/SC And his fellow CoS at all times to ensure the department is ran smoothly and in everyone's best interests.
-

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Thank you to all reading this application and I would love any and all feedback whether positive or negative.

Also to add you may not have seen me on captain over the past 2 weeks as I did take a 2 Week LOA From GSD Coming back yesterday [04/04/23] However my activity logged prior to this was excellent.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
Never thought you would go for security, here's my +SUPPORT anyways

Whatever you choose to do, I'm sure you'll be great at it

Reactions: Freddiec06

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, Freddie Hangman Helinski.

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.