[UK] Freddie Hangman Helinski Director Of Research Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125114254

Discord name: FreddieC#0001

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 62 Days vTime | Joined almost 1 year ago.

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Freddie Hangman Helinski
CI: Freddie Heidrick

Civilian name: Freddie Helinski

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Not currently [Spoken with a member of SA Regarding this]
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

[Holding] MTF E-11 CPL
[Holding] General Security Captain
[Holding] Executive Researcher
[Holding] Ethics Committee Assistant
[Holding] CI - Alpha
[Held] Ethics Committee Member
[Held] Site Director
[Held] Site Advisor
[Held] General Security Captain
[Held] MTF O-1 Lance Corporal
[Held] MTF E-11 Command Sergeant
[Held] MTF E-11 Lance Corporal
[Held] CI - Delta
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 RDM
1 FailRP
-
Why are you applying for Director of Research?

- After having left the Ethics Committee a little while ago now I found myself in a position where I could play as an Executive Researcher much more often and began to enjoy putting more time into Executive and and the department as a whole with performing more tests and creating new projects for myself to conduct on top of also assisting where possible with anything that may need approving for lower level researchers and ensuring they are trained to a level needed within the department and allowing them to conduct tests they may create and gather the consent and or authorisation needed to carry out said test.

- I would also like the opportunity to take a role in the midst of what I have been experienced within in the past, I have currently not held any department leader roles and have only held Jr CL4 Roles within departments or taking the step to Site Administration with myself having little input within the department leader region, this is something I see myself as imperative in order to eventually re-join Site Administration should the opportunity occur. Director of Research has always been a role I have liked and always a role I have seen myself possible taking up one day after past directors such as Jeremy Siens.

- I myself also believe that taking on a new role as Department of Research would give me a middle ground of contact and RP between myself and SA/SC and senior CL4 in order to improve myself and my own abilities from the past as such roles have changed since I last had a senior CL4 Role, I think this will assist me not only with general relations between myself and SA but also the RP capabilities within site that we are all trying hard to improve and increase throughout the coming weeks.

- Overall since I have no longer been a member of Site command and Site Administration I have found myself enjoying Executive an increasing amount and see this as a good time to take my next step once again and gain experience in leading and running a singular department overseeing Executives and generally assisting another DoR in improving the department as a whole and doing everything possible to make the department more enjoyable and desirable.

-
What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:

- I believe I am suitable for the role of Director Of Research as I have had extensive experience within the Research department having held my Executive whitelist for an extended period of time being 6+ months having my interview with James Lyndon Pennington at one point last summer, Since then I have always had time on Executive and have experienced the role further. My knowledge of the department as a whole has never dipped not only due to my experience being an Executive but also due to my part of being Site Administration or Site Command being kept up to date on any policy changes or any testing requirements for example that may be needed for testing at any given time.

- I also believe I have had an extremely good reputation within the department ranging from summer last year through until now with myself being known by most of the site and executive team as a whole whilst also having had experience running two divisions even if one of them was unofficial being Sigma-1 as Jeremy Siens was the designated lead for that division, I myself ran BIO-2 for a period of around two months creating a few projects for members and at any given time bringing in new members with the assistance of already extremely talented Executives and members in order to increase RP for those within the research department and some new players with the chance to test on interesting SCPs and be involved with good research from day one.

- Overall I think I am a good fit for the position of Director Of Research as due to my extensive experience within the site within multiple departments with one of my first being Executive Researcher and also now being my longest serving CL4 Role whilst also being one that I enjoy a lot and find the research department an extremely good department to be a part of when creating your own tests, reading and approving others tests, observing tests and general overseeing the department and the health of the department at any given time.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:

The responsibilities of the Director Of Research are but not limited to,
- Approving documents and tests for Executive researchers, sr researchers and below where possible.
- Advising other researchers to site command and Site Administration where needed for some testing.
- Creating and having new policies approved by Site Administration when and if they are needed to improve the department.
- Overseeing the department as a whole and evaluating the current Executives and future members for Executive.
- Discussing and then denying/accepting new Executives.
- Ensuring current executives are performing to the level expected of them and handing out punishments and or rewards where needed.
- Grading documents for all researchers and providing criticism / advice where needed.
- Meeting with the department and discussing any pointers needed as well as evaluating the department.

-
Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

+SUPPORT

Dear Mr Helinski,
You have shown me your strength as a captain, please show me your strength as a departmental leader. I look forward to working with you on this level.

-Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Reactions: Freddiec06

Casey Solburn

Oct 19, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Freddiec06

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

SA_WARNING.png

Status
Not open for further replies.