[UK] Fricky Hecks' Director of Research Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fricky Hecks

Nov 7, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102077624
Discord name: frickyhecks
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over-time, about three months. In VTime, roughly a week and two days.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Kevin Lowikeyes
Civilian name: Alpharius Macintosh
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Executive Researcher
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One FailRP warning, when I was relatively new to Exec, wasn’t sure when to use my pistol as a non-combative & used it at the wrong time.
-
Why are you applying for Director of Research?
I’m applying for the position of Director of Research because I want to bring myself to the next level that the role would force me to perform at. I desire the position so that I can provide better assistance towards all fundamental parts of the Research department that being an Executive wouldn’t allow for in the hopes to make the department as best as it can be. I’ve been as active as possible within the Research department and I have a lot of passion for the aspect of research within the server itself, I believe I can provide the lead that the Research department will be looking for in the absence of one of the previous DoRs, while being able to work as well as possible with the current DoR.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
In the time that I have been an Executive, I do believe I have contributed a plentiful amount towards Research and the server as a whole in regards to roleplay.
I have been, and still am, incredibly passionate and committed towards both the Research department and the Executive role, enjoying the time that I have spent heavily and I will try my hardest to spread that passion towards other members of the playerbase in order to help Research thrive while also making the server as enjoyable as possible for various players.
In the same sense, I want to make sure that each new Researcher that is passionate about the role has the easiest time possible getting into the concept of Research itself, as many good Researchers do exist, but it is also a matter of nurturing their own creativity & growth until they’re more than capable & more than passionate about Research.
I believe my communication and cooperation with other departments & players have proven sufficient enough to display my capabilities in the DoR position, I believe I’d be more than able to provide plentiful amounts of projects & tests for both Executives & regular researchers
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:
From what I believe, the most important responsibility of the DoR is to act as a beacon for Executives & lower ranking researchers; The general idea is to have people see the DoR & think to themselves ‘That person is a good example of what research is & can be, I’d like to learn from them.’ The DoR should be more than capable & more than willing to assist both experienced & new researchers in their own projects & studies.
The second most important responsibility of the DoR is to ensure communication within the department and outside of the department is as clear & accessible as possible. In order to allow for a good flow of activity and a good performance within the department, it is important that all members have a good communication on what they should be doing, along with ensuring that should an external member inquire about the department, it is as easy as possible for the information to be presented to them.
Another responsibility is the handling of Executives within the department, this includes ensuring current Executives are performing well and are active, while also seeking out potential new Executives and nurturing & guiding them towards the role.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Personnel Documentation: Kevin Lowikeyes

I have used parts of Nuke's application to write mine to work as an inspiration & guideline as for what I should be writing. Thanks Nuke
Also GOD i hope this application is sufficient, I didn't want to write so much it devolved into rambling & talking about the same topics constantly. if it's lacking in some areas tell me and I'll immediately write more.

• Love
Reactions: Lord Mirai (未来)

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
major +support
Best exec to ever exist and the best candidate for the role

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
+Support
Very good and competent for this position, always online and dedicated to creating roleplay, he deserves it for sure.
(sidenote: stop saying i'm dating you mate)

Kanser

Aug 30, 2022
+Support
I believe Kevin is going to be my successor he already put great effort into the Research Department and him becoming DoR will make RsD even better from its current position.

Reactions: Lord Mirai (未来)

Lord Mirai (未来)

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Programming Team
Game Master
Jan 5, 2021
Romania
Absolute +Support
Kevin is the ideal candidate for DoR:
- When I was director, he was the actual most reliable executive
- He's very thorough and creative in RP, especially noticeable in events (organized by myself or otherwise)
- Very active and approachable, without making people feel anxious around him

I could go on about praising you for a while, but I believe this is sufficient. From all active applications, this is the one I support the most and recommend.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████.

Hello @Fricky Hecks

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. Your request has been moved onto the next stage. Get in contact with a representative to arrange an interview.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.