For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 days of In-Game time played
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone:GMT+1
Character name(s): Kevin Lowikeyes
Civilian name: Alpharius Macintosh
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
The reason as to why I’m applying for Executive Researcher is because I am incredibly dedicated towards the Research department itself, as I have, for the past few days, been continuously attempting to think of experiment ideas that are interesting for anyone to read, and based on most of my recent tests all resulting in Excellent, I do believe I’ve been succeeding in that regard. Another reason would be that with Executive Researcher, a lot more doors would open up to both me and any other aspiring researchers, as I would be more capable of doing more tests on my own, and I would be capable of assisting all of the Research department with their own tests, should they require assistance.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I personally believe that I am more than capable of continuously writing interesting experiment ideas to allow for enjoyable RP for all parties involved. To add to this, I’ve been advised by other Executive Researchers to apply for the role, I do believe that this makes me suitable; I wouldn’t have applied if I myself weren’t sure that I was doing well enough, or if other researchers didn’t think so.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
At the time of writing, five excellent documents, two good documents and one average document.
As for what makes a document excellent; the biggest requirement would be ensuring that the document itself is interesting to read, if the researcher who wrote the document made it seem like they themselves weren’t interested in the test, then that will reflect onto the document. Another important requirement would be that the test itself is interesting and with purpose, if a test’s sole purpose was “Let’s see what happens” without actually caring about the results and building off of them, then the test itself is effectively pointless. A final important requirement would be that there was actual proof of the test occurring. Anyone can be good at writing, but if there’s no proof in the document itself of the test actually happening, then there was basically no real purpose in writing it in the first place.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: The responsibilities of an Executive Researcher would be assisting and guiding lower clearance researchers, especially Juniors, through research. This assistance could vary between approving tests, allowing researchers to follow you in order to learn from your tests, and accompanying researchers to perform an experiment above their clearance. Alternatively, an Executive Researcher can also run lectures to assist CL1-2 researchers learn how to properly conduct research, providing insight on what makes an experiment or a document good or not. On top of this, there are also the site responsibilities, such as opening and closing specific blast doors, should it be required, operating electrical components around the site and providing assistance to combat personnel, should they require access to an advanced armoury.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Personnel Documentation: Kevin Lowikeyes

Apologies if this application isn't up to standard, whether in formatting, organization or whatever else. Also, huge thank you to Nuke for assisting me with this.
slight edit to make excellent documents written more visible.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2022
1699623064384.png

The following message has been made via the decision of the Research Leadership

Greetings, @Melon

We would like to thank you for showing interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful deliberation, we have reached a verdict that your personnel role assignment request is to be accepted and can be elevated to the next stage. We will contact you shortly

Best of Luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.