[UK] Generic's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Original Steam login name: bot_cha1ny
How many hours of playtime do you have?: 3d, 22h ( 94 hrs )
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name: MTF Nu-7 LCPL Steve 'The Generic'
Chaos name: CI-A Mohamed 'The Generic'
Civilian name: Karl 'The Generic'
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:501758558
Discord ID (name#0000): Generic#9607
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP UK ??

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No
AC Application [Accepted] : https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/6993/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received one warning on the server throughout the entirety of my playtime and it was for Fear Roleplay, it was a very difficult situation due to the amount of MTF and civilians that were involved. I could not tell who was being placed under FearRP at the time, it was very confusing (at first the staff member wasn't going to warn me however, the other person in the sit insisted on it).

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have loads of previous experience in all sorts of communities, big, small, new old. I have held ranks above Administrator in countless servers. I have owned my fair share of roleplay servers, mostly Star Wars servers. Racking up around 9000 hours on the game a lot of that time was spent on individual servers that I had joined and played for multiple years, I stayed very dedicated on my most recent server in which I was a staff member for over 6 months.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have lots of experience on serious roleplay servers, mostly Military Roleplay though as that is where I spent the majority of my time that was where I was a staff member on the same server for over 6 months. It was really enjoyable for me which is why I stayed for so long as a staff member without getting burnt out enough to resign. I have been playing that specific gamemode for over 3 years almost 4 now. Police Roleplay is also one that I have experience with in which I have held high ranks and have showed discipline and maturity.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be on for around 3-4 hours every day, I can play for longer than this on Mondays, Fridays and Weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I would like to join the SCP-RP staff team because back when I was a Staff Member on other roleplay servers it was really fun to be part of that team that helped manage and maintain the server and I enjoyed it very much. I have played on Civil Networks from since the Military Roleplay server released, I never had much of an interest to join that staff team as I was always trying to progress my roleplay rank further. Since first joining the SCP server, I had my eyes set on joining the staff team. I think it is a unique team of people that you wouldn't find anywhere else on this game along with a good structure that I would really enjoy being a part of.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I would make a good staff member because I have a vast amount of experience and I really like being staff. I have and always will love being staff which gives me even more motivation to take sits and deal with tough situations that require lots of attention. I also feel that with my experience on other servers it will help with the decision making aspect of staff situations on SCP-RP. Another reason for me to be accepted onto the staff team is that being active means that I can take as many tickets as possible. I also have many other skills on top of regular staff that include making documents and the creation and coding of rosters. I am also a quick learner which always helps me when doing new things as it allows me to fit into a team quite well and assist in any and every situation I come across. Quite often I am able to deal with pretty much every situation that I come across, there aren’t many issues that I haven’t been able to solve. I will try my best to uphold the standards of the staff team and help the players on the server with all issues I can possibly help with. Throughout all areas of the server I try my hardest to be mature with everything I do to not give bad impressions to new players, I try to be professional and make sure that people know that I am here to help.

Last edited:

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
-Neutral
-Not many interactions
-Low playtime

+good application

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+ / - Neutral

+ Great application
+ Previous experience with serious rp / staff
+ Grammar

+ / - Have had few interactions with you
+ / - Low playtime
+ / - A lot of warnings on the MRP server

I am heavily leaning towards +Support but cannot fully reach there due to your low playtime. Hopefully people reply who have had more interactions with you.

@Steve "The Generic"
-Saucy

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
I have been very active on the server for around 5+ hours every day since joining MTF. If you don't interact with me it is most likely because I am on surface as Nu-7 or on surface as CI. I will try to go on other jobs to interact with more people though.

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Generic, today I will be giving you a <+/- Support >

My reasons being:

• Low Playtime -
  • Not many interactions +/-
    • Those interactions were good but haven't had a lot.
  • Great application +
  • Previous Staff experience +
Good luck!

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022

Application Denied

Hi @Steve "The Generic",

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is sufficient, and it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.