Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): alfieb20
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Approximately 480 hours.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu-7 LCPL "Geronimo"
Chaos name (include your rank): Conscript "Jerico" (not in CI currently)
Civilian name: "Popper"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196545607
Discord ID (name#0000): a1fyy
Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 2 warnings from last year, for RDM and NLR. I have one recent warning for Minor Glitching for shooting through the D-Block test queue doors.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I have a variety of past experiences within communities, not just Garry's Mod servers. I have held a range of roles across several different gamemodes.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I have generally always stuck to serious roleplay type servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Varies, of course, depending on life and the season, but on an average day, up to about 4 hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I've played CG SCP-RP since January of 2023, and, without sounding cliche, I fell in love with it quite quickly, considering the amount of work put into the custom content of the server, and the general attitude of the community. I feel that it is time to pay back some of the enjoyable experiences I've had by putting my hat into the mix to help staff the servers. To me, staffing is much more than just punishing players who do wrong, but it is an amazing opportunity to interact with the community, help others and generally act as a good rolemodel. From personal experience, I can attest that some sit wait times can become lengthy at certain times of the day that I am in-game (of course, not at the fault of the staff in-game if there is any), and I believe I would be able to alleviate those times in order to provide a more enjoyable experience, for both veteran players and new players. The server itself offers a wide range of scenarios, but more importantly, a wide variety of rules to ensure that gameplay remains on-track with expected standards. I can personally attest that it is sometimes hard to remember some of the niche rules, especially for those that might not apply to you at one point, but do later, and I believe I can help players get a better grasp of the rulebook to minimize infractions and maximize enjoyability. Not everything needs to be sword and hammer.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
As I've previously stated across the range of questions, I have a wide variety of experiences staffing across multiple different servers, communities and genres as a whole. I also have experience throughout whitelisted regiments, such as E-11, Nu-7 and CI, allowing me to grasp a bigger picture of specific niche rules (as I previously mentioned) and gameplay habits. I personally aim to re-educate players who may be rusty with the rules, especially if it is a first-time or minor offense, as for new players especially, it is extremely demotivating to be warned straight away for a rule that you misinterpreted or skipped over inadvertently. A bit more about me though as to why I might be a better candidate over others; I'm a determined, enthusiastic player who is keen to be able to provide a better experience for all. I'd consider myself to be a fast learner, and I am always eager to be able to improve my performance.

Last edited:

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Hello @Geronimo ,
I am giving you a +/- Neutral

I at current have had no memorable interaction with you.

Good luck,
Edwin

Corr "Perseus" Vynd

Nov 24, 2023
Poland
Greetings.
Today I will be giving you my +Support

I've noticed you in game recently before, while I don't have any super memorable experiences with you, I still believe you may be very well worth being given a shot, as my intuition tells me from the interactions I did have with you.

Good luck on your application!

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
Incredibly friendly Nu-7, great experiences with him.
Furthermore, previous staffing experiences and familiarity with serious RP.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-Support

- You have 4 active warnings
- I do not have any memrable interactions with you.

Best of luck with your application

Kind regards,
- Blue

Arthur Affton

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
neutral -/+
According to blue you have 4 active warns I will check when I am on and I’ll change my comment if so

You are quite active

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Hello @Geronimo , today I will be giving you a - Support for the following reasons:

- Active
- Good Interactions
- Previous staffing experience

- 4 Active warnings

I would suggest applying once your 4 current warnings, including minor glitching expire. Of course, keeping in mind it will take 6 months for that to apply, however based of interactions I believe this shouldn't affect you if you were to make another application within the next month or so

Good Luck,
Stealth / Falcon

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Lets go Alfred, my favorite USAF (dont tell others)

+Support

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

Application Denied

Hi @Geronimo

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time.

Your application has been denied due to not meeting standard of requirements to becoming an SCP Staff Member.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.