[UK] Gregory Steven's OSA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxPT

Dec 16, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78902577
Discord name: luxpt
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been familiar with Civil Gamer's SCP-RP for a long time, having been a part of the community in its earlier stages. After taking a substantial break, I've returned and have been actively playing on the server for a few months now (since last year till now). This experience has given me a deep understanding of the server's dynamics.
In what country are you located?: Portugal.
Time zone: UTC +0.
Character name(s): Gregory Steven.
Civilian name: Greg "Lux" Steven.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Executive ResearcherHolding (for quite some time now, my main department since last year)
MTF-Nu7 (CL3)Holding (for quite some time - since the last year)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None, have always respected the community by not breaking any rules and keeping it fair for others.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: While making this application, I thought deeply about what it could mean for me to possibly apply for Overseer Assistant and essentially, I've reached some conclusions which I'll be gladly listing in here:

Firstly: I'd like to expand on my current duties within the Foundation. As I've pointed, right now I'm an Executive Researcher, and although I love being one, I feel like I can also do more to help the Foundation. I've always been more into the non-combative side of the server and by becoming an Overseer Assistant, I believe the Foundation could greatly benefit from having me, as over the last years I've always had a great passion for roleplay. In other words, I believe I'm ready to be the right-hand of the O5 Council by bringing some high level of roleplay.

Secondly: I have the right experience/skillset in-order to fulfill my tasks, I've had plenty of situations as an Executive Researcher where I could be leading and observing while providing feedback, or making corrections - and I do this on a daily basis as I've always focused on helping out others. This roleplay experience doesn't come all from here, I've been playing Garry's Mod for almost 5700 hours now, and most of those hours were pretty much spent on roleplaying on several gamemodes.

Lastly: To put things simple I can get the job done, I'm great at getting whatever task is thrown at me done. I'm hardworking, always listening/collecting feedback, and I am very passionate about what I do. My passion comes mainly from having a job well done, as well as seeing others pleased. I'm assertive when needed, and have a great eye for details that often go unnoticed - which I believe is exactly what an O5 Council member may want, my loyalty towards the Foundation is unmatched.

Other things worth considering: I have a vast knowledge of the Lore, my background as an Executive Researcher gives me a very good understanding of the Research Policies in-place, as well as the Foundation's code. Have a vast experience in document writing, and have some skills outside of Garry's Mod that can make the roleplay interesting. Also got a wide experience on almost all the roles of the server, from the surface to the Foundation.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: The Overseer Assistants have several roles since they do quite a complex job, mainly they:
As per the O5 Council standards, they act as a surveillance and oversight personnel - as most O5 members prefer to remain hidden from the public - making sure all of the Foundation's operations proceed without jeopardizing the Foundation's secrecy and main mission. This has a high range of details, it can include for example doing a deep-cover (within the Foundation) mission to gather critical firsthand information of the Foundation in-order to relay it to the O5 Council;
Act essentially as a connection between the O5 Council and the Foundation, always with a high standard of professionalism and impartiality, while representing the O5 Council - essentially acting as the spokesperson for the Council, relaying messages and delivering any orders from the O5 Council;
Act as a filter for the O5 Council, by deciding what may require the Council's attention and what can be solved at a lower level;
Enforce the code of the Foundation or bridge any issues through the right channels, the main goal is always to maintain the integrity and safety of the Foundation;
Make sure no Council secrets are leaked to public, and if they happen to be leaked, take the appropriate measures, the ISD are there to assist you when needed;
An Overseer Assistant can essentially also assist the Foundation to help improve external diplomatic relations with other entities (e.g: Chaos Insurgency, Global Occult Coalition, and other local entities);
Always ensure that you respect and enforce the O5 Council's decisions and orders - after all an Assistant is their right-hand man;
Represent the O5 Council members when they're not on site.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Personnel File of Gregory Steven number: 20.322.2a-2000

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
Well known
lots of experience as cl4
Good application

Reactions: LuxPT

wojtekpolska

Sep 20, 2023
+support really good rp from him, very friendly and helpful, often involves other people in his projects which also shows he can do good rp

Valentinn

Jun 12, 2022
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been familiar with Civil Gamer's SCP-RP for a long time, having been a part of the community in its earlier stages. After taking a substantial break, I've returned and have been actively playing on the server for a few months now (since last year till now). This experience has given me a deep understanding of the server's dynamics.
Executive ResearcherHolding (for quite some time now, my main department since last year)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None, have always respected the community by not breaking any rules and keeping it fair for others.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: While making this application, I thought deeply about what it could mean for me to possibly apply for Overseer Assistant and essentially, I've reached some conclusions which I'll be gladly listing in here:

Firstly: I'd like to expand on my current duties within the Foundation. As I've pointed, right now I'm an Executive Researcher, and although I love being one, I feel like I can also do more to help the Foundation. I've always been more into the non-combative side of the server and by becoming an Overseer Assistant, I believe the Foundation could greatly benefit from having me, as over the last years I've always had a great passion for roleplay. In other words, I believe I'm ready to be the right-hand of the O5 Council by bringing some high level of roleplay.

Secondly: I have the right experience/skillset in-order to fulfill my tasks, I've had plenty of situations as an Executive Researcher where I could be leading and observing while providing feedback, or making corrections - and I do this on a daily basis as I've always focused on helping out others. This roleplay experience doesn't come all from here, I've been playing Garry's Mod for almost 5700 hours now, and most of those hours were pretty much spent on roleplaying on several gamemodes.

Lastly: To put things simple I can get the job done, I'm great at getting whatever task is thrown at me done. I'm hardworking, always listening/collecting feedback, and I am very passionate about what I do. My passion comes mainly from having a job well done, as well as seeing others pleased. I'm assertive when needed, and have a great eye for details that often go unnoticed - which I believe is exactly what an O5 Council member may want, my loyalty towards the Foundation is unmatched.

Other things worth considering: I have a vast knowledge of the Lore, my background as an Executive Researcher gives me a very good understanding of the Research Policies in-place, as well as the Foundation's code. Have a vast experience in document writing, and have some skills outside of Garry's Mod that can make the roleplay interesting. Also got a wide experience on almost all the roles of the server, from the surface to the Foundation.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: The Overseer Assistants have several roles since they do quite a complex job, mainly they:
As per the O5 Council standards, they act as a surveillance and oversight personnel - as most O5 members prefer to remain hidden from the public - making sure all of the Foundation's operations proceed without jeopardizing the Foundation's secrecy and main mission. This has a high range of details, it can include for example doing a deep-cover (within the Foundation) mission to gather critical firsthand information of the Foundation in-order to relay it to the O5 Council;
Act essentially as a connection between the O5 Council and the Foundation, always with a high standard of professionalism and impartiality, while representing the O5 Council - essentially acting as the spokesperson for the Council, relaying messages and delivering any orders from the O5 Council;
Act as a filter for the O5 Council, by deciding what may require the Council's attention and what can be solved at a lower level;
Enforce the code of the Foundation or bridge any issues through the right channels, the main goal is always to maintain the integrity and safety of the Foundation;
Make sure no Council secrets are leaked to public, and if they happen to be leaked, take the appropriate measures, the ISD are there to assist you when needed;
An Overseer Assistant can essentially also assist the Foundation to help improve external diplomatic relations with other entities (e.g: Chaos Insurgency, Global Occult Coalition, and other local entities);
Always ensure that you respect and enforce the O5 Council's decisions and orders - after all an Assistant is their right-hand man;

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

+support Very active + good lad

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @LuxPT

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.