In what country are you located?:england
Time zone:bst
Character name(s)Daves
Civilian name:Gordon
What server are you applying for? :SCP-RP Uk
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-mtf nu7 sgt [hh-s] (held) gsd captain (held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-2 rdm dint not know rules at time of non combative jobs
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-am applying for the Security Captain position because I want to make everyone fell safe welcome i want to become because I enjoy helping others I have a lot of experience and would like to join and I am trained in rrt and as need and think I could make I fine addition to the team I have a pretty good reputation and always take rp seriously and had a good time as captain before and would like to have another chance
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-[+] I am always professional while on-duty.
[+] I have been an Riot Sergeant for quite a bit of time and would love to move up in the ranks of gensec
[+] i have been on the sever for a long time and really do enjoy it and would love to be in the position if given a change
[+] i am on a lot at leat 4 to 5 hours day
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-
Oversee the maintenance of order within D-BlockMentor and guide new cadets.Direct GSD placements to strategic areas like airlocks, watchtowers, and in support of researchers.Conduct tryouts for heavy weapon licenses/RRT licenses.Initiate code 2 alerts when urgent situations arise.communicate through GSD comms, potentially involving Recognize and reward exceptional performance by GSD members in various assigned tasks.
Please
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved he was born in 2005/8/9 name Daves held nu7 sgt before he became he wasnt doing anything major he was a cadet for as long as he could remember and he rose up the ranks quickly and was mostly like and always enjoy being the gensec team and as he was going through his training he managed to pass rrt he was happy to be and rrt but he want to be a officer so he took his time but eventually he made there that’s where his now and he hopes to aspire to be a captain of the gensec team one day

Skinner

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
Dear @Minigunmadness7

I regret to inform you that, after careful consideration of your application, and your qualifications, we are unable to accept your application for the role of Security Captain at this time.

We appreciate your interest in wanting to become a Security Captain and join our team. While this might throw you off, or discourage you, we do not want to see that from you, and we instead want you to continue pursuing your goals, and achieving significant progress to demonstrate that you would be of great interest for this position, and that you would be a great Security Captain, if you were to be given a chance again. With this, we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
- James Siegel

skinner.png

Status
Not open for further replies.