Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2023
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:46687214

Discord name:
mishashi

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Roughly a year now? On-and-off last year after my resignation March 2023.

In what country are you located?:
Germany

Time zone:
Germany

Character name(s):
Foundation:
John J. 'Guts' Lequise
John 'Scarlet' Johnathan
Civilian name:
N/A

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

What are your total levels?:
169 - 46 Combat

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
All in the signature below and kept up to date.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One for RDM, but was appealed a year ago.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
A bit over a week, but was given permission to apply by Dennid and Knight.

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I'm applying for Special Agent for a simple reason. I want to broaden my horizon and experience the sort of RP that I'd not be able to as O-1 LT. Furthermore, I want to contribute to the whole 'managing external affairs' and have always enjoyed playing as DEA, even before Intelligence got reworked. Even back when I started playing again, I focused mainly on DEA rather than other jobs.
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
I consider myself of the more mature type when it comes to handling critical situations. Be it dealing with internal struggles of a regiment, or expanding/dealing with foreign relations, like negotiations or conversion with GOIs. I like interacting with people and am usually quick to respond to stuff when I'm actually tabbed in, while constantly lingering in TS, so I'm always available to be poked.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
A handful of things I've written, some for ECA, some for Researcher. I always tend to keep them short as to not fill them with needless blabble just to reach the 20 page average. Thoroughness, descriptive failures and an in-depth explanation as for what is included in a document is also vital to ensuring a high quality document.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

There are a handful of things I'll list in bullet points;​
  1. Host DEA inductions for new agents/Host Senior Agent tryouts for those eligible
  2. Deal with all matters GOI related when a Manager+ is unavailable.
  3. File documents regarding interrogations and/or negotiations - Same goes for writing reports about everything GOI related, be it incidents, wars, test reports etc.
  4. Coordinate between Nu7 and DEA on surface
  5. Deal with surface infoleaks.
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Another morning, another day in Site 65. Waking up was a chore, as usual. GOC had once again decided to bomb Pinewood with the cheap excuse of getting rid of an SCP, CI have yet again raided and kidnapped several personnel. All of which had been designated KIA only just minutes ago.

:: 𝙰𝙶𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙶. - 𝚁𝙴𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃 ::

Rang out over the comms. Having dealt with A-1 before, it came to no surprise that the voice was masked behind a thick vocoder. Monotone. Soulless.

:: 𝖲𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾. 𝖦𝖮𝖢 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀. ::

'Guts' mumbled into his radio, still drinking from his coffee within his office. Filing reports had left him up all night, unable to finish all as Site Command wanted thorough reports on the recent GOC incidents. Raids, kidnappings - All of them were to be reported.

:: 𝙰𝙶𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙶. - 𝚁𝙴𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝙾; 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙵𝙻𝙾𝙾𝚁 ::

And so he did, responding to Floor 3 as he usually did when A-1 captured a CI and wanted to hand one over. A weekly occurance, always welcome as the sight of F3 was stunning all around. Though when he arrived, a man clad in a white suit stood before him. Black shades clouding his eyes.

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.

The man spoke with a calm and collected attitude, something unbecoming of the guards next to him.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐎𝐁 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝.

Thus he was handed a document. A document containing further details as for what ought to be found and brought back, along with a list of targets that need to be eliminated. Then the suited man left without another word, the guards gesturing towards the door as a clear signal for 'Guts' to leave the floor.

So he did. Assembling a strike team was easy, though infilling their FOB with good disguises and matching cards? That was another challenge.

A challenge for another time.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2024
oki so

Cons -
-none

Natural -/+
-none

Pros +
-interactions were really nice
-a lot of interactions
-seems professional
-good app
-very polite
-well made and thought out lore
-great O-1 LT, destined for commander (i hope)
-would be a great addition to DEA's roster

overall ill give you a:

+++ MASSIVE SUPPORT

1721783476443.png

Reactions: Guts

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of External Affairs Leadership.

Hello, @Mishashi

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.