[UK] H. Nugs Medical Consultant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugsNdNugs

Mar 27, 2024
Steam ID: steam_0:0:59776255
Discord name: hugsndnugs
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About a month my playtime is 1w 0d 06h at the time of applying
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): H. Nugs
Civilian name: A. Nugs
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
- List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI
- Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

- Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I am applying for the role of medical consultant because the majority of my time is spent as a doctor and I feel have gotten to a point where I feel I am experienced enough within the field to aid the new medical personnel within the department to mentor them towards becoming licensed doctors. Another reason I want to join is for my true dedication to the medical department as I have tried many fields within the facility but ultimately only enjoy the extensive medical roleplay procedures within the facility. If chosen to become medical consultant I hope to work closely with other departments to foster new roleplay ideas that will hopefully interest the rest of the department as well as hopefully the other departments involved.

- What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I think I'm suitable for Medical Consultant due to my extensive medical knowledge. Another reason I think I am suitable for medical consultant is due to the countless hours I have spent as a combat medic and Sr. Doctor treating the site staff and prisoners within the facility. Another reason I think I am suitable for medical consultant is my ability to preform a surgery as leading surgeon or to even provide a step by step guide to the other personnel taking part within the surgery to ensure complete understanding of the procedure at hand and to guide any new personnel into the understanding of how and why we do medical procedures. Another thing that i think makes me suitable for the role of medical consultant is my ability to work with every department in fostering good relationships for the department to work with in any circumstance required.

- Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
I will be explaining the electroconvulsive therapy procedures. Which starts by asking the symptoms of the patient and confirming one of the following criteria is met; The have come in to contact with an anomaly and are experiencing psychological issue, are under suspicion of being disguised CI. To begin ask personnel for consent (can be forced by IA/DEA) for the electroconvulsive therapy. Ask them to lie inside the machine. Then ask them "Not to go into the light" whilst activating the machine. Once the procedure is finished you will ask them to leave the machine. Give them paracetamol for the pain and release them from medical care.

- What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
The responsibilities of medical consultant are to preform surgeries and supervise medical procedures within the facility to ensure that lower clearance doctors are adhering to the medical policies in place and treating patients properly. Medical Consultant are also subject to dealing with job punishments such as suspension(job bans) or even the removal of personnel's medical licences. Medical Consultant are also required to provide psychological evaluations for clearance 4 personnel to deem whether they are fit for their job. Another duty of medical consultant is to provide medical lectures to ensure a fresh flow off trainees becoming licensed doctors within the facility. Consultant have general clearance 4 duties to uphold such as closing bulkheads during code 5's or even manning the advanced armoury during a code if no higher is available.

- Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Doctor House Nugs was born and raised in the rolling hills of the Scottish Highlands. Where tales of ancient witch tales, folklore and mystery are all to common. Growing up in a small village Nugs found a fascinating with the supernatural. Having first made a name for himself in the Scottish University for medicine excelling in his studies and completing his masters degree with top grades. Nugs was contacted by an unknown number offering him a chance. "A chance of what" he wondered. Young and naïve, Nugs took that chance where for the past year he has been working in an underground facility. The facility of which he has been hidden from the rest of the world to protect it from what lies within the SCP Foundation

*Edit 15:19 Added Space between the questions for easier reading

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave_Bolocks

phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
Hello nugs today I’m leaving you a +support for the following reasons

I have seen you being very very active

I have personally witnessed you creating Rp with scp’s and dclass by utilising the RSD and investigating different things that affect the humans in relation to scp’s

You are quite knowledgeable and I feel like you could assist the jr ranks

Reactions: Dave_Bolocks

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
Great application, seen you do good stuff ingame, he is literally Dr. House

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
the formatting kills me oh hey he fixed the formatting

- List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI
what CI rank?

To begin ask personnel for consent (can be forced by IA/DEA) for the electroconvulsive therapy.
Can be forced by MTF's as well (Within reason)

Other than that good application, PLEASE FORMAT IT I'LL DO IT FOR YOU IM DYING, you're very active and medical and you have created some good RP.
+Support
Best of luck

Last edited:

HugsNdNugs

Mar 27, 2024
the formatting kills me

what CI rank?

Can be forced by MTF's as well (Within reason)

Other than that good application, PLEASE FORMAT IT I'LL DO IT FOR YOU IM DYING, you're very active and medical and you have created some good RP.
+Support
Best of luck
I only held CI-A before resigning my attraction to the med bay is too strong

Reactions: Niox

Kayla

SCP-RP Staff
Oct 20, 2023
1705420087641.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the medical leadership team.

Hello, @HugsNdNugs Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

We wish you good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.